Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I took the FJ and the GoPro out to Pismo this weekend to test it out. Worked flawlessly. I have the suction cup mount and it stayed put the whole 2 hours I was out there mobbing around. The link is a small portion of the ride. The quality is only 480p because with my slow Internet speeds it would have taken 1 1/2 days to upload the entire 2hr clip in 1080p. :lol: Also I had the enclosed backing on the waterproof case to prevent any sand from getting inside, so the sound quality is not that great either, but you can hear me and my friend having a blast! Hope you enjoy it! And if anyone has been debating on whether or not to get one, I totally recommend it! :cheers:

youtu.be/f4g8Ej5yymo OR scroll down, Dave(man) helped me out with the link.

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
The GoPro is amazing. I bought mine for track days at Mid Ohio, never had a problem, even at high speed. Definitely a great purchase with tons of potential usage, since it is so small. Haven't used it with the FJ yet, but plan to in a couple weeks!

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Can't go wrong with the GoPro love them, hopefully someone does a sick video that Gopro uses as a commercial with an FJ

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
Nice - looked like an FJ roller coaster! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,983 Posts
I like the GoPro but the only thing holding me back is the lack of a stabilizer, at that price there should be one.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Love my GoPro Hero2! I wore mine during the Tough Mudder in Edna, Texas. Great product!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts