Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
San Diego news just showed a Toyota dealer that had a bunch of cars that got ruined by tennis ball sized hail. Any info....Great deals on a dented FJ?

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
I am in Texas and I am unable to park my FJ in my garage so I went to my work's parking garage and rode out the storm. Didn't want to get it ruined since I just bought it last Saturday.

The place I bought it (Toyota of Fort Worth), sold it to me for $4,000 off MSRP and under the KBB invoice price. I bet they might have some damaged vehicles. Contact Jeff in the internet department. You might also check Durant Toyota in Weatherford. Lots of hail in those areas.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
My wife is in Dallas on business this week and called me last night as the storm came through. Her hotel room has floor to ceiling windows so she sat in the chair on the far side of the room and watched the chaos ensue. She snapped some pictures and gave me a blow by blow narrative. Sounds like it was CRAZY for a while there.

·
Registered
31 Posts
My wife is in Dallas on business this week and called me last night as the storm came through. Her hotel room has floor to ceiling windows so she sat in the chair on the far side of the room and watched the chaos ensue. She snapped some pictures and gave me a blow by blow narrative. Sounds like it was CRAZY for a while there.
We got a ton of hail. It looked like it snowed around the Ft. Worth area.

And I agree with Buckwheat. Bought mine from Jeff at Toyota at Ft. Worth as well and he's a great guy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts