Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I get this email with all these pics of this awesome hunting rig from some ranch here in Texas.

I look up the ranch and they have a website with more pics of this rig, including these wheels with song titles laser cut into the outer ring. The first wheel was in the email, a tribute to Robert Earl Keen...

And by looking at the second wheel, I'm guessing someone's a Freddie Fender fan, but does anyone see something wrong with this picture?? Maybe it's on purpose, and I'm the one who's not smart enough to figure out why!

:rofl::rofl: Cool hunting rig, though...

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Kool.. It means that Freddie got a little thick around the middle.. LOL.. Ron

OK, so I get this email with all these pics of this awesome hunting rig from some ranch here in Texas.

I look up the ranch and they have a website with more pics of this rig, including these wheels with song titles laser cut into the outer ring. The first wheel was in the email, a tribute to Robert Earl Keen...

And by looking at the second wheel, I'm guessing someone's a Freddie Fender fan, but does anyone see something wrong with this picture?? Maybe it's on purpose, and I'm the one who's not smart enough to figure out why!

:rofl::rofl: Cool hunting rig, though...

·
Registered
330 Posts
Leave it to Texas (my original home state) to create such a ranch! Driving around in an offroad yacht and taking pot shots at the game running in terror from this monstrosity, while being sever ice-cold Shiners Bocks :cheers: by the "No habla English" :bandit: waiters. It looks like something based out of SouthFork! :rofl:

Oh, and I think they had someone etch the wheels who had English as a second language. :lol:

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
just what us real hunters need....more rich asses in outlandish rigs being driven around to look for game to shoot with a full bar with booze stocked and mixer for margaritas on the vehicle.... what a crying shame....

·
Premium Member
12,583 Posts
That beast really looks like it began its life as a grain wagon....
Good eye, because that is exactly what they started where before the mods.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
That ranch is down near the Texas / Mexico border in Carta Valley. Big time old money.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
They misspelled wasted because they were Waisted!

·
Registered
368 Posts
just what us real hunters need....more rich asses in outlandish rigs being driven around to look for game to shoot with a full bar with booze stocked and mixer for margaritas on the vehicle.... what a crying shame....
No kidding.... Don't even get me started on those gutless turds that go on "canned" hunts....:soapbox::flame:

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
:rofl:....That's my Boss's buddy's rig he built a couple of them for his ranch in Texas. My boss is one of the guys in the pic. :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Them sneaky things creep up on you and the next thing you know, you got leather on your face.

·
Texican
8,572 Posts
cows are difficult quarry.

they move fast and are hard to spot given their natural camouflage.

they are also very dangerous.

i've seen a gow gum a man to death once.
Them sneaky things creep up on you and the next thing you know, you got leather on your face.
That is the reasoning for the preemptive strikes know as....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts