Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've already posted pics on another thread in the 4x4 section, but I wanted to say thanks to James and Sarah for all the work they did to build me an extraordinary bumper. Here's a few more pics (with fog lights) for good measure:

And one more prior to fog light delivery:

I really can't say enough about how well built this bumper is and how happy I am with it. Thank you again James and Sarah:clap::cheers::clap:

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
Every time I look at your photos, I just get all silly inside! THAT IS AWESOME! And it keeps getting better. You don't mind if someone asks James and Sarah to copy your design do you????

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice looking bumper :)
Thanks Shane. Awesome job on the July issue BTW:clap:

Every time I look at your photos, I just get all silly inside! THAT IS AWESOME! And it keeps getting better. You don't mind if someone asks James and Sarah to copy your design do you????
Thanks again and no worries. I fully expected that I would have the one and only "Wyoming Style" (James and Sarah - I just named the bumper:lol: - just kidding...call it what you want) bumper for about as long as it would take James to build another one.:cheers:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Very nice... :bigthumb:

-

-

·
Registered
221 Posts
man, love the look of that bumper....!

BUMP BUMP

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks again for the bumper design idea. I hope my ride is as rad as yours someday.
Glad you like the design:bigthumb:... and maybe your rig is radder than mine. Mine should call the auto abuse athorities:lol:

Actually that pic doesn't show much carnage... ie., you can't see the crushed rear bumper junk. Uh...James, Sarah - how's the rear bumper coming:stickpoke: No worries, I'm patient:lol:

·
Vendor
880 Posts
Glad you like the design:bigthumb:... and maybe your rig is radder than mine. Mine should call the auto abuse athorities:lol:

Actually that pic doesn't show much carnage... ie., you can't see the crushed rear bumper junk. Uh...James, Sarah - how's the rear bumper coming:stickpoke: No worries, I'm patient:lol:

We should have them ready to ship mid to late july.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Bumper looks sweet..

·
Registered
53 Posts
I love this bumper. I just ordered mine and can't wait to get it. I want to add the bushwacker fender flares but want to make sure that this bumber will be compatible with them. Can you tell me how much space there is between the hoop and the portion of the fender under the parking light/turn signal. E1 said that there shouldn't be a problem with front bumper but might have to adjust if I got back bumper.

Thanks,
Debbie

·
Vendor
880 Posts

There finished and ready to ship. Do you have one on order?

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
badass lookin bumper!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts