Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like several others on this site, I’ve been lurking around here for the last three years soaking up endless hours of great information. It’s crazy how much I love this machine... seriously an obsession. My budget is small but I love spending money and time on the FJ with every chance I get. Just wanted to thank all you regular posters (especially the ones with pictures) for all of the great useful information you have provided on this site. I really have appreciated it and am stoked to finally join the crew on FJCF!

Attachments

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,267 Posts
Welcome!

·
Admin
7,127 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!
:cheers:

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Welcome. I never really care for a vehicle until I got the FJ. I`ve had mine 12 years now and still obsess over it. I`m always tinkering on it. Hell I even still look out the window every morning just to check on it. So I understand where your coming from :)

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Nice FJ and congrats on the purchase! But about that dog though...! haha...welcome from DC!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the community

·
Premium Member
16,570 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey thanks for all the welcoming comments! She’s an 08 and I’m down in the Phoenix area. The picture was the first snowfall of winter 2016 on the Mogollon Rim

·
Premium Member
970 Posts
Welcome from Georgia!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts