Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Thank You from TRDParts4U.com

2K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  richngen 
#1 ·
We want to Thank everyone that made this Summit a success...... Tim, Seth and Jason and all the volunteers and other Vendors that put in many hours of work so everyone could enjoy the event.

I had a great time and it was so nice to put names with faces. We are already planning on next year....

Thanks again everyone and hope to see you at next years event.

#3 ·
Thank YOU for coming. The vendors were great and had tons of awesome stuff to show off.

On a personal note, it was great to meet you Phil and it was especially nice to have another 4Runner there to hit the trails with.

#7 ·
Thank YOU for coming. The vendors were great and had tons of awesome stuff to show off.

I agree the Vendors that attended were all Top notch and had great products and deals. I was really happy to meet them in person. They do a lot for the Off Road community and that is what we try to do as well.

On a personal note, it was great to meet you Phil and it was especially nice to have another 4Runner there to hit the trails with.
It was great to meet and wheel with you too, Jared. Your 4Runner did very well..... even with it's reduce gas tank capasity....:) I will send you some pictures later.

#5 ·
Glad you guys made it! You are truly one of, if not the best dealership in support of the off-road community and I personally appreciate it!

Hopefully all cushions are unsucked from Black Bear? Had a great time wheeling that with you guys. Thanks for the good times and always helping me out with my truck(s).

Graham

#8 ·
thanks again Phil, Jacques and company.....

we can't thank you enough for being a part of the event! I know everyone was very excited about the prizes you guys brought with you.

We had a great time - you guys fit in really well with the crowd and it was great to have you there, sponsor or not! thanks again...

#9 ·
Thanks for being at the summit, guys! It's great that one of the few dealerships that really support off-roading with FJ's is in Texas, and represented at the summit.

See y'all next time I head down for parts (since I live in the same town)!

#12 ·
Thanks TRDParts4U!

I was glad to meet you guys in person, you have been very helpful in the past on the phone. Your sticker has been flying on my FJC! See you next year!

:cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.