Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want a thread for everyone to post their thanks to the SUMMIT Team that worked so hard to make this all happen for all of us. I wanted to make one area for everyone to be able post their thanks in one spot for the team. They deserve a Thread to all their own. Thank you Jason, Jeff, Seth & Tim I really enjoyed meeting all of you. Thanks Jason and Jeff for “fixing” my wireless internet problem. I was going to go into fits if I couldn’t get on the forums when there :D I really enjoyed wheeling with you guy’s on the trail too. I just wanted to say a heart felt thanks for working so hard to bring so many people together for such a great historical event, my hat goes off to all of you
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Please everyone post their thanks here for the Team, thank you:)

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Thanks Shadow! It's a very gratifying feeling, no doubt. It was really great meeting you by the way - another stand-up genuine person from the forum :) It'll be nice to see the same people on an annual basis....

·
Registered
852 Posts
A great big thanks to all of you who worked so hard to put the Summit on. It was fantastic, couldn't have been better. Can't wait for next year!

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks Shadow! It's a very gratifying feeling, no doubt. It was really great meeting you by the way - another stand-up genuine person from the forum :) It'll be nice to see the same people on an annual basis....
Thanks and it will be nice to see everyone every year, like a Family Reunion :D

We definitely cannot be thanking these guys enough. Tremendous job!!!
Joel, the venders like yourself get a hellov lot of credit too. You did an OUTSTANDING job on the badges for everyone, thank you too :clap: :clap:

It was nice meeting you and your GF & brother, see you next year buddy :)

·
Mistress of Mud
2,684 Posts
Thanks guys. You did an awesome job! Even those who laughed at me while I drank. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
A Big Thanks to each of you. Makayla (LilMissTennesseeSquire) had a blast helping out with the registration and the raffle, and she is very proud of her Off-Roadie t-shirt. She can't wait to tell everyone at school that she survived Black Bear Pass and Imogene. The friends and contacts that we made at this event are priceless. Each of you should be very proud of a job well done. Can't wait till next years meet. Thanks for the memories.

·
Registered
369 Posts
it was my first true organized event....i have a feeling that if i go to another it won't compare to the Summit. great job guys. :cheers:

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BUMP...Got to keep this one up front :D

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm "sticking" this for a bit. It needs to be seen. Thanks guys, for making the first Summit such a success!!
Thanks Bill, I was thinking the same thing, this way everyone will have a chance to post and give their thanks :clap: I know some are still on the road too.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I wasn't able to make the Summit but I did manage to get together with others at Moab before the Summit. Any rumors on where the Summit will be next year?

·
Registered
179 Posts
My wife and I agree, this has to be the event to beat for many years to come. This was an awesome undertaking and the guys/gals pulled it off with flying colors. Everyone had a great time. We had the trail teams, wonderful supporting vendors, and the trail runs went great. The trail runs where on time and everyone had a blast meeting new people. Plus having a chance to meet the vendors up close and personal and to see some of the products in action was worth the trip. I know I did a little window shopping for new parts. I can't begin to explain what a great experience this was. I am happy to have been able to be a part of such a great gathering of like minded FJ nuts and we have you guys to thank for it.

<<insert applause here>>

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:bump: Post your thanks! :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Many thanks from those folks in the Flint Hills of Kansas. See ya next year.

·
Registered
839 Posts
We three from Texas appreciate the hard work you guys did setting this up and running it during the event. No doubt there was still a lot to do after the event as well. I got wore out just watching yall work. :)

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
You guys should run for U.S. Congress or President. Those skills of organization are needed at the national level. Besides, we will certainly benefit from more common sense in Washington and folks that recognize the BLM, Forest Service, and other land management regulations need to allow for limited public use (such as 4x4 roads, hiking trails), not closure.

Okay, I'm stepping down off the soap box. Clearly the first round of appreciation has to go to the Organizers (Jason, Tim, Seth, and Jeff), then next to Vendor Sponsors and Toyota FJ Trail Teams. I feel extremely fortunate to have attended the first FJ Summit and anxiously await Summit 2, next year.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts