Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
well just got in last night. (at 3am today really) had a great time thanks to all that had something to do with this. the four guys have been talked about but let us not forget the ladies that helped so much. k2 and the two girls that were at her side. doing many things to make things go so smoothly.
thank you
Fred,Justin,Valerie,and Anneke

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You guys worked really hard and it showed!!!

All of these thank you threads just make me miss Ouray and everyone that was there even more.....:(

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
:bump: Keepin it going :D Please post your thanks here to the Summit Team:)

Thank You

·
Sockless Superstar
11,826 Posts
You guys should run for U.S. Congress or President. Those skills of organization are needed at the national level. Besides, we will certainly benefit from more common sense in Washington and folks that recognize the BLM, Forest Service, and other land management regulations need to allow for limited public use (such as 4x4 roads, hiking trails), not closure.

Okay, I'm stepping down off the soap box. Clearly the first round of appreciation has to go to the Organizers (Jason, Tim, Seth, and Jeff), then next to Vendor Sponsors and Toyota FJ Trail Teams. I feel extremely fortunate to have attended the first FJ Summit and anxiously await Summit 2, next year.
x2 :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
(Insert very loud standing ovation here) :)

Thank you is not enough...the time, effort and level of dedication could be seen from the moment we pulled into the parking lot. What an event and what an amazing group of people!!!

You all rock! :)

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
Great job guys it was a great event that went super smooth :clap:

Hope to see you all next year. :blueblob:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Good times, Thanks to all who made this event possible, outstanding job.

Thanks.

Alfredo.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Yes!!!!!! thank you everyone, it could not have gone better. It was a pleasure:bananahump-slvrathl can't wait till next year:D

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Well done.

Very well done.

Thanks so much for all the time and hard work you put into this.

You have made all of us proud.

·
Registered
9 Posts
To all,

This was a landmark event and it will set the bar very high for all future events as well as start the comraderie that ''Cruiserheads'' have had for 40 years.

I would like to suggest that as we pass each other on the hiways and byways that we we wave with a two-finger mini-salute to symbolize that we were there for FJC #1, and raise awareness for ''FJ Cruiser Summit #2''

Ron Parker
President
Beach 'N Toys TLCA Club
San Diego

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,082 Posts
I posted my "thank you" on another thread, but I don't think any of us can ever say THANK YOU enough to the guys and gals who worked so very hard for all of us!

A THOUSAND THANKS!!!

dale

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Bump :bump: I know more out there would want to show their thanks to the Summit Team, here is their thread :) If you haven't signed it, please do, Thanks :D

·
The Laughing Member
9,124 Posts
Out of all of the 4x4 events, rallies, conventions, etc. that I've ever been to, this one was the best . . . . thanks to the Summit team, the volunteers, and everyone else who made this one of the most memorable experiences I've encountered during my 35 years of 4x4'ing.

THANK YOU!!!!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
a belated thanks to you guys! i certainly hope you smacked that easy button a few times while downing a few brews after the event.

it was nice going on that rogue run with you guys on friday. sorry i couldn't join you on saturday (sounds like you had some fun), but i rogued my way onto the imogene/ophir run.

rogue...now why do i feel like i'm in star wars episode four?

·
Registered
234 Posts
I know it's after the fact but I want you all to know how much I appreciate the hard work and time involved with setting up the Summit. It blows me away that the first one came off so well. Montana & I went to the TTORA Takeover this past weekend and the TTORA guys are a great bunch but the were no where near as organized. It was a good event but not even close to the Summit. So thank you again for all the work that you've done and I anticipate that the next Summit will be truly amazing! No pressure!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts