Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just want to say "THANK YOU" from the bottom of my heart to each and everone of you who help make this happen. It was great to see old friends and meet new. Our group just keeps getting better and better.

Sat. was a bit rocky and I will deal with that. Now on to the good or should I say great.

Sunday for our Trail Run we had 18 FJ's, yes I did say 18, the TT Tacoma and one modified Jeep (athena's sis and b/f). We did Argentine Pass, what fun, yes I drove again. There will be many pics and reports, including one from the TT. A special Thank You to Bill, Athena, kids and Andii, for scouting out trails and leading. :rocker:

Justin and Andy, you are outstanding. We all had a great time with you. You can join us anytime.

Once again Thank You. :clap: :bigthumb:

COFJ'ers ROCK :rocker:

·
Registered
458 Posts
We REALLY wanted to make it, but had family in town, and had just gotten back from Blue Mesa. Between gas, and being just plain worn out, it didn't work out. Sounds like it was a great time. What happened Saturday?

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
That's really nice! Thanks for sharing your 'thanks'!

·
Registered
313 Posts
what a blast!!! thanks all Cant wait to do it again!!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just so you all know it wasn't anything major that happened on Sat. Just a few minor problems with the dealership. That is it. I just wanted the people that did show for that, know that I was aware of the problems and will take care of them.

Back to the great day on Sunday. Thanks again to all.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
We had such a blast... even considering the few dead ends we ran across... there's just way to many trail branches up here...it tends to happen alot. Bill and I were more than happy gettin that scoped out before the official day... and Andii thanks for goin up with Bill... and havin all that techy stuff...

·
Registered
126 Posts
THANK YOU!!! I and my buddies had such a great time up there. We'd been up and over Guanella Pass but didn't realize what else was around there. We're already making plans to go back up and do some camping.

Everybody was so great and we had a ton of fun getting pictures and just enjoying the day. :cheers:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Like everyone else has said,thanks to Jackie,Bill,and Andy for all they did to make it such a great day,lets not forget about COCHEF for his help with the grub.I had a great time beating on my truck and can't wait for some more of that.I also want everyone to know that it was great to meet you all and look forward to some more trail time with you all in the future.I will be keeping a close eye on the trail posts for the next run I can make it to.:cheers:

·
Registered
313 Posts
THANK YOU!!! I and my buddies had such a great time up there. We'd been up and over Guanella Pass but didn't realize what else was around there. We're already making plans to go back up and do some camping.

Everybody was so great and we had a ton of fun getting pictures and just enjoying the day. :cheers:
Let me know when you plan on goin... i would love to head up with you all

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Many thanks to all! Like I said in the other thread, a perfect day...

Airing down...

Looks like we got ourselves a con-voy....

Winching demo from Justin and Andy, the awesome Trail Teams guys....

Special thanks to Tony & Jackie!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great pics. Usually I hate my pic being taken, but that turned out pretty good. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Would anyone like to do a quick narrative on each of these events so I can add it to the Coloradofjs.com website? I'd like to post a few pics too!
Thanks!

·
Registered
126 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
It was, indeed, a great time. Many thanks to Jackie, Tony and Robbie for the food, and the TT guys for the company and Winching 101 class.

Quick question: How do you post king-size photos, rather than as attachments?

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Jackie & Tony,

Thanks so much for organizing this! Great day with great people!!

Mark

·
Registered
204 Posts
Quick question: How do you post king-size photos, rather than as attachments?[/QUOTE]

Never mind. I figured it out, with a little help from the forum.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts