Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was lucky enough to win a set of the Uniball A-Arms that All-Pro donated to the Texas Lone Star Jamboree! This is an awesome event with over 170 registered Toyota and tons of vendor support from companies like All-Pro. Without amazing raffle prized like this, the event would just be a weekend playing in the MUD!

Thanks again for the prize and the continued support to the event and the FJ cruiser community!

Now if I can just figure out where they put the installation instructions....:confused:

-Chuck

·
Registered
42 Posts
Chuck,

So glad you were able to walk away with a pair of our A-Arms! Sorry to hear about your instruction problems.. We would be happy to send you a printed version if you would like?

Otherwise here is a link to the instructions: http://www.allprooffroad.com/images/stories/Instructions/fjfrontsuspension.pdf

We are going to be re-vamping our instructions to focus on the install of the A-Arm only here soon, for now this is the best instructions we have.

Please feel free to call us if you are having any troubles during the install and we will be glad to help!

Thanks,
Jason

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
x2.

Sad y'all couldn't make it out to the Jamboree with the SAS FJ Cruiser. It was awesome seeing that rig last year. I wonder who could get further on the rock course: the All Pro SAS FJ or Nicks long travel with D60 3 link rear?!?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts