If you love 'em so much why don't you marry 'em! :wave:

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
^^^haha, maybe both?

·
Registered
937 Posts
Hay happy to give them out! We have more for events across the US this year. Custom Great Smoky Mt. Trail Ride is going down in TN this week and we have custom Metal-tech / 20th anniversary GSMTR pints we will be handing out Sat. night. In TN we can put beer into them too! Its a 3 month process just to ask UT to GIVE away beer in that state!

Mark

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Thanks for the glass at the Summit Mark.....

One small problem..... It no longer says Metal Tech. One wash and it was done for. My orange ones from last year are still holding strong though.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
I have about 6 from multiple events.. talk about the strongest pints we've had. No other glasses have lasted as long. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Yes, thx for the glass!

·
Registered
390 Posts
I have Metal-tech glasses going back to GSMTR 08 or 07 I think. I need to post up a pic. I probably have about 4 or 5 different colors/designs.

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
I gave away my first one at the 2008 Summit. Just didn't want to carry it. That won't happen again. Now I have a set of four yellows and a set of four greens as well as a set of four Otterbox glasses. My friends drink in style when they visit the Woodsman. :cheers:

PS - this isn't because I hog them but because I attend multiple events and some folks donated theirs when they didn't want to carry them. I employed some foresight.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
So all your glasses still have the graphic on them? My green one from this year, just wiped right off with soap and warm water.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
My green one is holding up. Granted I don't have a dishwasher, but it's been through multiple hand washes.

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
So all your glasses still have the graphic on them? My green one from this year, just wiped right off with soap and warm water.
My green ones are newer and have only been used a few times but they are holding up to hand washing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts