Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing @Vegas_Nick post:

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/picture-media-post/350665-15-minutes-fun.html

I really like the functionality of the TJM TRED1100's.

I looked around at all the supporting vendors, and decided to check MetalTech 4x4's availability. After multiple phone calls and no return calls, I then found that PureFJCruiser.com also advertised selling the TRED's. Should've checked there first.

After a few clicks, and easy ordering on a Sunday, I decided to call Ray and make sure that they were in stock and able to be delivered by Thursday, as we have an excursion planned for Friday and through the weekend.

Let me just say, Ray and his entire staff are AWESOME!
Great customer service, and instead of brushing me off, they made sure that everything was in place and ready to go. I explained that I really was hoping for these to be able to ship on Monday and be here Thursday or before.

Well, they did better than that. The TRED's shipped FedEx yesterday, and are on the truck, out for delivery, today!! That is SUPERFAST by any standard.

Now I know this is not typical. I was really lucky that there happens to be a TJM Warehouse less than 4 hours from me, and ordering from PureFJ may not always yield shipping from a local supplier, nor should I expect these results to be the norm for most on the forum. But, having all the planets align, and the Gods forever in my favor, will make for a very happy addition to the roof of my FJ.

Bottom line:
PureFJCruiser = GREAT

Definitely will order from them again, and will pass on the good words to all that will listen.

Cannot wait to go home and figure out mouting them to my roof rack!

Thanks Ray and the @PureFJCruiser Team!

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Ray is an awesome guy for sure! :grin

When you talk to him, tell him I am waiting on my royalty check! :rofl:

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/picture-media-post/350665-15-minutes-fun.html

I looked around at all the supporting vendors, and decided to check MetalTech 4x4's availability. After multiple phone calls and no return calls, I then found that PureFJCruiser.com also advertised selling the TRED's. Should've checked there first.

After a few clicks, and easy ordering on a Sunday, I decided to call Ray and make sure that they were in stock and able to be delivered by Thursday, as we have an excursion planned for Friday and through the weekend.

Great customer service, and instead of brushing me off, they made sure that everything was in place and ready to go. I explained that I really was hoping for these to be able to ship on Monday and be here Thursday or before.

Well, they did better than that. The TRED's shipped FedEx yesterday, and are on the truck, out for delivery, today!! That is SUPERFAST by any standard.

Now I know this is not typical. I was really lucky that there happens to be a TJM Warehouse less than 4 hours from me, and ordering from PureFJ may not always yield shipping from a local supplier, nor should I expect these results to be the norm for most on the forum. But, having all the planets align, and the Gods forever in my favor, will make for a very happy addition to the roof of my FJ.

Bottom line:
PureFJCruiser = GOOD

Definitely will order from them again, and will pass on the good words to all that will listen.

·
Vendor
1,455 Posts
Ray is an awesome guy for sure! :grin

When you talk to him, tell him I am waiting on my royalty check! :rofl:
I'll deliver it personally in November during SEMA! It might be in liquid form though... :grin

Bottom line:
PureFJCruiser = GOOD
Thank you for the kind words! Not every hit is a home run, but we swing for the fences each time!

Ray

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,079 Posts

Bottom line:
PureFJCruiser = GOOD

I'd second that. I contacted him several times for info on various things and he was very helpful. In the end I didn't order as much as I'd first intended, space, budget constraints and stock levels and I did order some bits from elsewhere (Toytec and Demello who were also brilliant). The stuff arrived in just a few days which at the time was to make sure it made it on the ship with my FJ... Which was then delayed again for other reasons... Thank you Ray, along with Kevin at Toytec and Jason at Demello

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 7 of 7 Posts