Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came back from TLCA's Rubithon 2008. All Pro donated a front bumper, for the raffle. I was lucky enough to win the bumper. There were about 10 FJCs on the Rubithon run. so, were quite the minority. I just wanted to say thanks to All Pro for supporting the FJCs and donating a bumper.

PS. Running the Rubicon was a blast!

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Looking forward to the pics. I know quite a few people that went up to play! You guys probably need a day or two to unwind though. :)

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking forward to the pics. I know quite a few people that went up to play! You guys probably need a day or two to unwind though. :)
I'm downloading the pics from my camera now. There were a few of us from the forum that were there.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Actually I found a thread in the trail report section. Maybe you'll want to merge the 2?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually I found a thread in the trail report section. Maybe you'll want to merge the 2?

I was going to go with the trail report. This thread I was going to leave as a thanks to All Pro.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Congrats on the bumper!:rocker:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
congrats on the bumper.Now with the money saved you can get another mod.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Congrats.
All Pro Rocks!

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Congrats on the bumper! Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts