Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for putting out a vehicle that after 2 years and 32,000 miles I still get a huge smile on my face when I drive it. I still look out my office window just to look at it, I spend time planning my next outing and above all thanks for all the great folks I have met because of the FJ.

·
Registered
269 Posts
That true!

Thanks for making a vehicule confortable for every day and very capable for the weekend. My familly juste love to do picnik at the top of a mountain and have a beautiful view.

The FJ was at a good price, have a lot to offer and with your FJ Trail Team, we came addict to offroading. We meet good person, we make new friends and we have a lot of fun out there!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Thanks for putting out a vehicle that after 2 years and 32,000 miles I still get a huge smile on my face when I drive it. I still look out my office window just to look at it, I spend time planning my next outing and above all thanks for all the great folks I have met because of the FJ.

Ditto !!!!!!!!

And I'de also like to tell Toyota NOT to listen to all these whiney babies
!!!!!!!:boohoo:

FJC OWNS !!!:cheers:

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
x100 on this one Jack!! I have almost 34k on mine and still GRIN everytime I get in it and I too look out my office window just to look at it!!!!

Kim

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
47,000 and still have safe fun with my family....

·
Registered
596 Posts
I just rolled 20K and still love it like the day I drove it home from the dealer. :cheers: to you TOYOTA!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Over 50,00 n0ow and I still think that its the coolest looking thing on the road.. In fact it laughs at roads !! Only problem is not having enough money to mod it up more !! A person has just got to have some toys on their toy right???

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Just over 32K and love it! I plan on never getting rid of the FJ. Once this is paid off, more mods and maybe adopt a relative in the form of the FJ40!:clap::rocker:

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
I got my first aftermarket set of tires today.....265 Toyo Open Country....Love them already....But its funny it was like Christmas today at work knowing I was getting something for the truck....Today the price doesn't even matter...

I was 2 hrs at the tire place and starving when I left. I went to a local grocery store to get something to eat and spent ten minutes circling the FJ "just checkin' 'er out"....lol. I think the tires may be a tad wider....But ohhhh sooo cooler.

I have 52,000kms (31,000miles)on my rig and I think I love it more now than I did when I got it....Hell I parked it in the driveway sticking out into the walk way a bit more so the first thing I will see in the morning will be a new front tire....lol

Road trip tomorrow.....Can't wait for my gf to get in and realize I got her the armrest too.....lol.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
i agree, i have made some great friends because of my beloved fj, my wife says i get the same proud look in my face talking about fj as i do my 2 great daughters maura and caitlin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts