Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Video of just SOME of the rigs that participated in the 2011 NCFJ Cruisers truck show held March 19th, 2011, Raleigh NC

Total participation:

24 FJ Cruisers
5 Land Cruisers
4 4Runners
2 FJ40's
1 Hilux pickup
1 Hilux rock buggy

Thanks to all those (Participants - NCFJ Cruisers and Olde North State Cruisers, vendors, sponsors, Raleigh Police Department and show guests) that made this meet and greet a HUGE success!!!

More pictures will be available on our group Facebook page in the coming days - www.ncfjcruisers.com

:cheers:

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Looks like you had a great turn out. Nice job. We would love to see you guys all come up for the Northeaster Easter Run at Rausch Creek PA.

That would be quite a caravan...Google says Raliegh to Pine Grove PA....under 8 hours....lol

Just sayin'.....lol

·
Registered
470 Posts
As I said in the other thread, had a great time. Can't wait to do it again.

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is another shot...

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We had members join us all the way from Ashville, NC to Wilmington, NC and even from Roanoke Virginia....that, my friends, is impressive....check a map...

:rocker:

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Good thing there weren't many pedestrians with that many FJs backing up! Great video, I enjoyed the heck out of the event.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Very nice! Looks good. I like how your kid is starting to freak out a little when he can't find you. Awww... Anyways... So where did you guys meet at? It looks like a rest stop?

·
Registered
111 Posts
This event was great! I had a lot of fun and got a ton of ideas for my rig. Can't wait for future events. Great job David on setting this up :clap::cheers:

·
Registered
677 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Very nice! Looks good. I like how your kid is starting to freak out a little when he can't find you. Awww... Anyways... So where did you guys meet at? It looks like a rest stop?
Yeah, what can I say, my boy loves his Daddy (and his FJ)...LOL

We met at a local dealership for a meet and greet/show. Had an awesome turnout....one of the guys had said he had not seen so many FJs gathered in one location outside of the Summit...lol

Had a great time!

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guys, we are shooting for a club meeting in June in Raleigh...check out FB and let me know if you can make it.

- David

·
Registered
193 Posts
Video of just SOME of the rigs that participated in the 2011 NCFJ Cruisers truck show held March 19th, 2011, Raleigh NC

YouTube - 2011 NCFJ Cruisers truck show, Raleigh, NC 3/19/2011

Total participation:

24 FJ Cruisers
5 Land Cruisers
4 4Runners
2 FJ40's
1 Hilux pickup
1 Hilux rock buggy

Thanks to all those (Participants - NCFJ Cruisers and Olde North State Cruisers, vendors, sponsors, Raleigh Police Department and show guests) that made this meet and greet a HUGE success!!!

More pictures will be available on our group Facebook page in the coming days - www.ncfjcruisers.com

AWESOME events and great work David!!!! You can hear me and Leigh re-introducing ourselves to your wife at the beginning of the video! :rofl: I definitely think we need to get involved in some other shows/events. Cant wait to do it again!!!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts