Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Re: 258 Hp 2010 Fj?!

The 2010 FJ has been discussed quite a bit elsewhere...but this is the first actual dealership advertising that I've seen. (I'm on a 'waiting list' locally) The problem is- there aren't any 2010's (at least not yet.) Word from another dealer who joined the discussion is that they may not start arriving until late October or November....

BTW- word also is that the 2010 FJ will take regular unleaded.

-brian23

·
Registered
68 Posts
Saleman locally yesterday told me that he had heard that right now Toyota is building only Trail Edition 2010's...in sandstorm and white...and will expand to standard versions and other colors eventually. Not sure how accurate this is, but it is interesting.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Waiting for my 2010 TT...still... Dealer called to say that it's at the port (Seattle?) but he really has no idea how long it'll take to find its way to the midwest via train, truck, oxcart, etc. Does anyone have an idea of when I might expect the vehicle to actually get here?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Quote: "....what is the average time people have had to wait for ordered 2010 FJs? Especially the TT edition?....

Ordered a Sandstorm 2010 FJ back in August.... they called in September to ask if I was interested in a TT edition they were getting. I said 'Si' :bandit: It is supposed to arrive next week!! The TT editions are quite limited...maybe one or two to a dealer it seems...but the regular FJ's seem to be rolling out across the country about now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts