8,988 Posts
Re: Spy Shot of 2010 FJ

Woodsman is not amused. :ninja:

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts

The biggest ROFL is you tried to overanalyze a joke picture. :rofl:
The joke is, you don't know how MUCH I analyzed it! ;)

I was trying to figure out whether this was a Camry body on another chassis or a lifted Camry. I went so far as to check for Camry's of a similar body design on my way across a parking lot to see if the exhaust was on the driver's side. I also tried to see if I could identify the shape of the axle and the front suspension.

I couldn't find one this old, but I still concluded that I don't think it's a lifted Camry. I think it's a Camry body on a mini truck.

You gotta love a good puzzle. :)

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,237 Posts

I was trying to figure out whether this was a Camry body on another chassis or a lifted Camry. I went so far as to check for Camry's of a similar body design on my way across a parking lot to see if the exhaust was on the driver's side. I also tried to see if I could identify the shape of the axle and the front suspension.

I couldn't find one this old, but I still concluded that I don't think it's a lifted Camry. I think it's a Camry body on a mini truck.

:lol::rofl::lol:

·
Registered
1,008 Posts

LOL, good work man.

41 - 60 of 1149 Posts