Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1121 - 1140 of 1149 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks for the responses on it being all white. I contacted the dealer near me that has 2 whites on the lot to ask them, here was their response: "I think that it is all white, the black one is also all black top to bottom". Does anyone know if that is true about the black. I'm thinking that this dealer is wrong, but wanted to see if anyone could verify.

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
Don't know if this has been posted already, but you can't configure a 2010 FJ with the Off Road package using a NY or NJ zip code on the Toyota site...not sure if that includes the entire NE or not! :flame:

If you use the CQ package you get other options which include rock rails, tow hitch and wiring, DRL's, armrest and a cargo net.

I tried the infamous 90210 zip and I was able to configure one with the Off Road package though. Go figure! :lookaround:

Up-date: Used a MA and a FL zip code and was able to get the Off Road package configured.

Mike

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sorry, but I can't comb thru 1000 pages of this thread looking for the answer. Does anyone know if the 2010 White is all one color? Meaning that it's like the 08 TT white w/ white roof. It's very hard to tell by the pics I see on the dealer sites and on toyota.com. Wanted to know if anyone has seen it in person? Thanks for the help!
Here is a link to a few pictures of the Iceberg White 2010 FJ Cruiser:

·
Banned
752 Posts
'07 All Black Trd 3200 Made (none Can Be Found Brand New)
'08 White Trail Teams With All Black Panels 3200 Made (none Can Be Found Brand New)
'09-10 Sandstorm Trail Teams With Black Panels And Trim 3200 Made?
'09-10 Iceberg White With All Silver Trim And 2wd Only With Trd Sticker On Side

'09-10 Everything else is available 4wd or 2wd and whatever colors available....

Dealers Never Have Any Clue On Models, Etc. They Think They Know, But They Don't...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Waiting for my 2010 TT...still... Dealer called to say that it's at the port (Seattle?) but he really has no idea how long it'll take to find its way to the midwest via train, truck, oxcart, etc. Does anyone have an idea of when I might expect the vehicle to actually get here?

·
Premium Member
1,470 Posts
No sign of a Diesel option... So much for me buying a 2010 FJ....

and with my zip in OH i only have the choice of the white or green Offroad packages... :(

thats just stupid!!

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
I am trying to wait patiently to see an Army Green one in person before I decide. The closest one to me at this point is nearly 100 miles away, which is just too far to drive to see one. I hope someone in my area might buy one in the next month or so.

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
I got to look at one the other day, and I have 1 question. Where is the oil filter? Maybe it's been mentioned somewhere in this thread, but I guess I'm too lazy to find it.

BTW, nice looking rig.

·
Premium Member
6,534 Posts
The other photos posted on this forum show it to be on the bottom now and a cartridge type of filter not the normal enclosed can type we are used to dealing with.

DEWFPO

·
fka fatbrat40
2,488 Posts
2010 TT at Toyota of Midland if anyone is interested, options are roof rack, window tint, off road lights mounted on bumper, brush guard. 34798.00
the salesman said they wanted sticker.

·
Registered
8,957 Posts
I got to look at one the other day, and I have 1 question. Where is the oil filter? Maybe it's been mentioned somewhere in this thread, but I guess I'm too lazy to find it.

BTW, nice looking rig.
It's down underneath the FJ dead center behind
the front cross member and under the tin skids...

You can see it here in the middle through the lil'
opening below the silver bumper trim piece...

1121 - 1140 of 1149 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.