Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1141 - 1149 of 1149 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Quote: "....what is the average time people have had to wait for ordered 2010 FJs? Especially the TT edition?....

Ordered a Sandstorm 2010 FJ back in August.... they called in September to ask if I was interested in a TT edition they were getting. I said 'Si' :bandit: It is supposed to arrive next week!! The TT editions are quite limited...maybe one or two to a dealer it seems...but the regular FJ's seem to be rolling out across the country about now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone care to speculate as to whether or not there will be a 2010 model?

If they discontinue, I definitely want to buy another one this year.

Just speculation: Looking at the redesigns done on the 4-Runner I would say that the FJ as it now is will end soon. The 4-Runner has taken up many of the FJ's styling cues, is already very similar mechanically and could easily be modded to be more Off-Road...Something Toyota can do all in one model line....Make an FJ in that wheelbase...A money saver for them. Very similar to what Chrysler is doing with the Jeep.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You should be able to find what you are looking for on the Toyota web page. If you drill down into the FJ Cruisers it will show you what is coming in your area....Once they hit the ground it gets impossible to see what is out there. My Dealer, Toyota of Wilmington, NC, found what I wanted.. Army Green with Package # 2 & little else, in a few hours. They got it to me the next day. The prices seem to be going up with each shipment...My guess is the week dollar. The TT edition is probably the hardest to find, but the off roads are pretty common.

1141 - 1149 of 1149 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.