Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, maybe you can help me decide which of these is a better deal...

There's a Black 07 FJ, with about 180K miles, no rust, 2 owners and looks like it was nothing but a mall cruiser. I thought the interior was absolutely incredible and it runs and drives like a champ. Dealer price of $13,995 with a little wiggle room. The advantage of this one is all service is documented as done at Toyota dealerships plus a full 120K service.

Then there is the Voodoo Blue 08 that I want so badly. Has some rust, interior is obviously used, but it's only got 123K miles. All trim has been changed from silver to black, and the roof is wrapped matte black. It looks to be the exact truck I wanted. I am taking it into Toyota for a used vehicle inspection tommorow. This truck is advertised at $14,999

Any thoughts on which one is the better deal?
I'll be putting about 4.5k down and financing the rest.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
The '07 with complete service history (complete from mile 0, correct?), and no rust.

The 60K mile difference on the odometer is not nearly as important as having a complete service history and the near mint appearance, which is an indicator of the previous owner's level of care and attention to detail.

Don't be swayed by cosmetics: lipstick on a pig.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Known service history and no rust...that's the one.

Reactions: McPainTrain77
1 - 4 of 4 Posts