Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last color request I promise.......but for those of you that saw the blue up close and personal..........was it more of a classic truck blue, or was it a bright bright blue like the last S4 was?

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so...you know how when a bright yellow Mustang passes you and you cringe and think why would anyone buy that "look at me" color? Is this blue going to do the same thing?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I saw the color in person at Greenville,no image that I have seen does the blue justice.It is an impressive color and not objectionable in the least.First impression of the FJC in blue was WOW. I personaly lean on more conservative(boring) colors like silver,tan,white etc.Saying that I did recently own a Lexus SC430 in absolute red,midlife crisis I assume. :cool:

·
Registered
390 Posts
I am ordering this color as well. Extremely close to the original, and non metallic! I think the FJC looks awesome in Voodoo Blue with the white roof combo.

By the way, can you spot the changes made from Concept to production vehicle?

Concept model FJC

2007 Production FJC

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
It is really a cool looking blue. The one that stole my heart was the one at SEMA, with the donohoe suspension and the ARB front bumper. Has there ever been a truck that looked that cool? I don't think so...

·
Registered
51 Posts
The blue looks really good in person. It's not bright and shocking. To me, the blue does the best job of any of the colors in pulling everything together; white roof, silver trim, black on tires and trim, etc...

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ramblin Wreck said:
The blue looks really good in person. It's not bright and shocking.

This is definitely what I needed to know. I can't drive a screaming LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEE color. Thanks ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts