Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

721 - 740 of 773 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Looks good, and looks a lot like mine would if I were to lift mine.

I too had those wind deflectors on my front two windows, but I could never keep them stuck in the window track and eventually just took them off.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Just found this thread and thought I would post up....

Pretty stock other than Bilstein 6112/5160 from a TTUE (with toytec lift). Just got new KO2s yesterday and I love them. Philly area and dreaming of trails. Seeking out more but not a lot of options!!

Have a good day!
Welcome aboard. Red is the best.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Can you guys w/ CB radios please post pics of their FJ w/ their CB antennas? I'm trying to decide if I should go with black or red for a Firestik/Firefly antenna. TYIA

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #728
Can you guys w/ CB radios please post pics of their FJ w/ their CB antennas? I'm trying to decide if I should go with black or red for a Firestik/Firefly antenna. TYIA
Here is a pic of my setup: black Firestick.

Attachments

·
Registered
960 Posts
Well I am finally joining you guys. After spending weeks and months looking for Magma, Red, Cavalry, decided I wanted Red, with all the bells and whistles.

Got it:

2012 Trail Team Radiant red.
1 Owner
All Records from Toyota
71K miles
Bone stock
Just traded in today at 2pm

Bought a one way ticket. Paid for truck. Will get it home on Tuesday! Super excited for first time FJ here

Wife likes contrasting roof, so she wants to wrap the roof gloss black

·
Registered
914 Posts
Messed around w/ some Plastidip this past weekend. That stuff is pretty awesome! We painted my son's wheels too, and it doesn't look too bad (no pics).

·
Registered
960 Posts
Messed around w/ some Plastidip this past weekend. That stuff is pretty awesome! We painted my son's wheels too, and it doesn't look too bad (no pics).

looks great

Never used that stuff

Did you take off all badges
“Plastidip” and then reinstall ?

721 - 740 of 773 Posts