Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Their website has 2008 all over it, but a coworker just showed me this 'interior cargo tarp' for SUVs. A lady he knows is a friend of the creator (or something along those lines).

Cargo Sock, SUV Cargo Liner, compact, standard, full sizes

Might be great for hunting trips or hauling really big dirty things... Hmmm, dirty. I wish it would rain so i could find some mud.

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Cool idea.
Although this is scary....
Do not install or use the Cargo Sock while under the influence of drugs, alcohol or if you have heart problems.

·
fka RockWeasel
226 Posts
I think it should have been called the Cargo Condom.

And they could have offered a French Tickler version, with strategically-placed ribs and nipples offering greater grip on the, eh, load.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Cool idea.
Do not install or use the Cargo Sock while under the influence of drugs, alcohol or if you have heart problems.
yeah...wtf????

also...

CARGO SOCK DISCLAIMER

The Cargo Socks intended use is to haul debris and supplies from point A to point B then remove.

What if there is a point C???.....do you have to go directly to B?

Do not haul any toxic or flammable materials in the Cargo Sock

I guess this wood isn't flammable....

L&G Auto Accessories is not responsible for bodily injury from installing or using the Cargo Sock.

How can you get injured using it??....doesn't it just sit there in the back??

I guess John Travolta could have used it...

·
Registered
193 Posts
yeah...wtf????

also...

CARGO SOCK DISCLAIMER

L&G Auto Accessories is not responsible for bodily injury from installing or using the Cargo Sock.

How can you get injured using it??....doesn't it just sit there in the back??

Actually if you use this product as the manufacturer recommends, hauling logs and concrete blocks, you will have created a rolling death trap for you and your passengers.

This is easily the stupidest and most irresponsible product I have seen for a long time. Selling this without a cargo barrier guarantees eventually someone will die by using this product.

If this company had done 5 minutes of research they would have seen what a stupid and ill conceived idea this is.

' "Documented in crash investigation cases, small things unsecured in your car can turn into life threatening projectiles,"... "A typical deceleration in a severe crash is at least 20 times the force of gravity, making the potential impact of an object 20 times its weight." This means a one litre bottle of water packs a 20 kilogram punch in a sudden stop.'

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1730703/pdf/v007p00076.pdf

Lethal Weapons Inside Your Car | Safer City Driving | NRMA Motoring & Services

Wow that took 15 seconds of research using Google.

I guarantee you a piece of "vinyl coated nylon" will not stop a paving stone in a collision, or in a panic stop from 50 mph.

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,237 Posts
Cool idea.
It will be perfect for keeping the sheep crap out of the back of your truck.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Hmmm... I've been killing hookers for years... This is exactly what I've been needing when disposal time comes around. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
That thing looks like it would be a PITA to install in the FJ

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Hmmm... I've been killing hookers for years... This is exactly what I've been needing when disposal time comes around. :bigthumb:
Ok, well this makes sense now. I keep seeing on the news about a large number of hookers being killed by someone driving a FJ Cruiser. Then I think, I know I don't remember ALL the hookers I've killed, but I really don't think I've killed anywhere THAT many hookers. Looks like I've had some help.

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
It will be perfect for keeping the sheep crap out of the back of your truck.
Bwhahahaha silly man, my sheep ride up front.......

On my lap.....:rofl:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts