Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not sure exactly - probably around an hour. It's just off Rt. 12. It's a great place to ride - well maintained and some decent technical sections. Are you looking to ride? What kind of bike do you have?
i have a 49cc scooter :) i didnt know it was for mx, but i do have a trx90,rancher420,and a rubicon500 which i cant ride with my 2 year old boy:boohoo:no babysitter.

thanks for the tree magnet warning guys.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
I am new to the area and to this site. Never been to the Cliffs. I may go check it out tomorrow. My FJ is stock, are there trails for stock? I am no beginner, just the rig.:)

·
Registered
596 Posts
i have a 49cc scooter :) i didnt know it was for mx, but i do have a trx90,rancher420,and a rubicon500 which i cant ride with my 2 year old boy:boohoo:no babysitter.

thanks for the tree magnet warning guys.
Sorry, I should have been clearer. These are single track mountain bike trails. If you're ever up for mountain biking, let me know!

Have fun at the cliffs.

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am new to the area and to this site. Never been to the Cliffs. I may go check it out tomorrow. My FJ is stock, are there trails for stock? I am no beginner, just the rig.:)

a lot of us were stock when we visited the cliffs the first itme. it can get pretty slick and muddy tho.

sadly, i wont be running at the cliffs tommorow.( ijust cant run all alone by myself with noone to hold my hand) i'll be at the bong state rec park in wisconsin instead. a measely ten miles of atv trail, but its better than nothing.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I have a place 10 miles from the Kettle and was surpirsed you mentioned trails there! The you stated mountain biking. I almost got a chubby! All for naught though!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts