Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alot of people had mentioned that they can't make the early convoy due to dog accomodations, having to wake up early, or the need of eating waffles:rofl:. All are welcome even if you are coming from out of state if the time works for you let us know. Please post up if you are coming I will update this initial thread with the list of people going. Once the date gets closer I'll pick the meeting place, time, and route. Throw in your opinion. Let me know what you guys think. These are the people I believe will be joining so far... can you please confirm:

Athenaceleste
Sdlsatcom
Zelig2
Tisilverfj
RockyMtnHigh
Pippenger

Date: 07/16/08
Time: 10:00
Meeting Place: Conoco in Downieville on I-70 6 miles west of Idaho Springs..exit 234
Route: I-70 and down from Grand Junction

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey you said it yourself....."not the morning person"LOL

·
Registered
565 Posts
ask the gf i'm not fun to be around before 10am, if rum was involved the night before make it 1pm

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:soapbox:

hey guys I need to get a list going here so I can find out where the majority of you are coming from. I'd like to find a meeting place that works for all of us. Please take time to suggest what path we should take.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
The path of least resistance?

Path to the darkside?

The Noble Eightfold Path?

:jester: :wave:
Shouldn't you be getting some sleep???

I'm sure you could twist sdlsatcom's arm into running a Traveling Salesman problem, using "Happy Hour"'s as the critical constraint and run a path from Denver to Ouray showing the "cheapest/fastest beer route". Odds are you will avoid Utah, but may get stuck in your own garage!!!

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL nice...

I guess I'll post up a date/time/route and see where we go from there...

Watch it stick in the mud!

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
do I put you on the list Jock? will you be apart of this convoy... you know you wanna hang with the bada$$'s LOL

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
We will come over to the darkside. Time and path looks good to us.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We will come over to the darkside. Time and path looks good to us.
yay! :clap:hey I saw you called last night...sorry I gave you my cell number in the past and I always leave it in the car to charge over night... I'll pm my home number!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I see how it is...:mecry:

You guys don't want to be seen with a Tundra and we are going to feed all of you the night before. I might have to rethink this.

I promise to drive way behind you guys. Tony will lead in the FJ. :bigthumb:

Just so you all know, we have Donald's travel plans to Japan:

Leave Denver on Sunday July 13th
Arrive Denver on Saturday July 19th.

I (Jackie) and Nicole will be staying in Ouray until Sunday and driving back then. Tony will be leaving either Fri night or early Sat. morning.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I thought MountainMan changed his mind again!!! You're taking everyone from our convoy. :mecry:

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think most of us have alot of things to do that morning... I wish we could leave earlier but that would mean I'd have to pay for another night's stay to drop the dogs off earlier... and my mother can't take the kids that early in the morning.. should we conjoin these convoys and just make a later departure?

We still would like to come to the dinner the night before..;)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts