Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
I am soooooooo jealous! I will be there next year, for sure.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Jason,

Sorry my suggestion of a lunch stop in Vegas turned into such a gastric event. The Iron Skillet normally doesn't require an iron stomach. It was great meeting you guys in Vegas, sorry we had to get out of there quickly.

Also, thanks for the skid plate I won in the raffle!:clap:

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
We did find it and promptly lost half of our group going through Grand Junction. Thanks to some help from a random creepy dude on the radio who seems to know where everyone was at all times we found each other on the side of the road and continued our journey into Ouray.
Great writeup and pics, Jason. The food commentary had me lolling as well. And I totally forgot about that creepy dude at Grand Junction. Good times. :lol:

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Jason,

Sorry my suggestion of a lunch stop in Vegas turned into such a gastric event. The Iron Skillet normally doesn't require an iron stomach. It was great meeting you guys in Vegas, sorry we had to get out of there quickly.

Also, thanks for the skid plate I won in the raffle!:clap:
No problem, if it makes you feel any better we suggested the next two stops and they were just as bad if not worse.:cheers:

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Great writeup and pics, Jason. The food commentary had me lolling as well. And I totally forgot about that creepy dude at Grand Junction. Good times. :lol:
That guys was really help ful but it was weird how he always knew where we were and always came in crystal clear.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Oh man that dude in grand junction.

knew every turn and light we were at, and where kim and amanda were, AT THE SAME TIME. :ROFL: :lol:
"Now you guys stay there on the side of the road in front peggys house." "Girls they are 5 miles ahead of you, go ahead make a right there, Kim watch the road. Be careful of those horses crossing the road in front of you" Dude thanks? "No problem and when you guys get gas at the next gas station 23.5 miles up make sure you tell wendy I said hi" Um ok.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
WTF??? and he wasn't apart of your convoy? that's freakish...

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
Great write-up and pics Jason. :rocker:

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
"Tankota and Domic taking up the rear. No not taking it up the rear just taking up the rear."

Well...

Great writeup and pictures Jason. It was good to see you guys once again this year. You were probably the only vendor out there who was personally installing goods on customer's trucks, how nice of you.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
"Tankota and Domic taking up the rear. No not taking it up the rear just taking up the rear."

Well...

Great writeup and pictures Jason. It was good to see you guys once again this year. You were probably the only vendor out there who was personally installing goods on customer's trucks, how nice of you.
I like to install our stuff every so often it keeps me in the loop of what works and what doesn't work.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Whew... No picts of my little driving detour... :D

·
Registered
538 Posts
Nice to see the rottie having fun too!

21 - 40 of 41 Posts