Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
This is my first Summit and first time to drive to Colorado. We were planning on going via Albuquerque, but see the convoy is going the Santa Fe route. Is one quicker or more scenic than the other??? We (my dad and my two sons) plan to roll out around 3pm on Monday and get a cheap room 1/2 way or so. Hit the road again Tues morning. Open to suggestions. Thanx!

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Taking 550 off of 25 just north of Albuquerque all the way to Ouray is considerably faster but the Sante Fe -> Pagosa Springs -> Durango -> Ouray route is much more scenic.

Jim
Yeah, Scenic over fast for me. i get enough of "fast" at work.

BTW The one and only theNookie will be joining up with us in Santa Fe!!!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
See ya'll at Cabela's I35 Did we really say 6-6:30AM ....Arrrrrrgh! Maybe I'll just stay up.

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
The DFW caravan is probably on the road now. If any of you are checking the forum, please post up any road closures, detours or speed traps that we need to be aware of. See ya Tues!

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Hey Wilson:

Clean sailing calm waters to Santa Fe we'll be heading up to Ouray soon.

Safe Travels! Look forward to seeing the Outrider Suspension crew!

T2

·
Registered
173 Posts
Y'all hurry up! Thomas, Jackson, & I can't wait for y'all to get here... Tim, you got my cell number still? Call me when y'all roll in. Did Yank Boy today. Flowers were everywhere. I just love Ouray!

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
Y'all hurry up! Thomas, Jackson, & I can't wait for y'all to get here... Tim, you got my cell number still? Call me when y'all roll in. Did Yank Boy today. Flowers were everywhere. I just love Ouray!
Hey Will,
Should roll in tomorrow afternoon.
Where u guys staying?

·
Registered
173 Posts
New man...We be at the KOA till Tues then checking into the condo next to the hot springs pool. Call me when you get here.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts