Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

181 - 200 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
anyone recommend a front spacer to level out the ttue? i don't feel the need or want to swap out the suspension completely but would like a more level look or even a slight lift for it......thanks! new to the FJ world but i also own a trd pro runner so I've been lurking around this for tryn to learn what i can

·
Registered
444 Posts
anyone recommend a front spacer to level out the ttue? i don't feel the need or want to swap out the suspension completely but would like a more level look or even a slight lift for it......thanks! new to the FJ world but i also own a trd pro runner so I've been lurking around this for tryn to learn what i can
Toytec has several options made to work with the TRD coilovers. I on mone have thier 2.5" lift kit. That comes with new rear springs and new spring perch to raise the front. It feels amd rides better than stock. Ill send u the part numbers later on today so u can check it out.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Toytec has several options made to work with the TRD coilovers. I on mone have thier 2.5" lift kit. That comes with new rear springs and new spring perch to raise the front. It feels amd rides better than stock. Ill send u the part numbers later on today so u can check it out.

thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts

got those part #s or a link maybe?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey all, I am looking for a little help. While pokeing around my new to me TTUE, it looks like the oil pan skid plate has two tabs where another skid plate would mount to protect the AT and transfer case? Am I missing an OEM skid plate?

The pic is looking in from under the drivers door towards the right front wheel. 20180509_104115_001.jpeg

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Hey all, I am looking for a little help. While pokeing around my new to me TTUE, it looks like the oil pan skid plate has two tabs where another skid plate would mount to protect the AT and transfer case? Am I missing an OEM skid plate?

The pic is looking in from under the drivers door towards the right front wheel. View attachment 1041042

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

I’ve often wondered this too??

Sent from my NiPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im buying a 2014 TTUE and want to put a rear cargo cover in it, but the parts manual says it only fits 2007-2013, does anyone know why, or if this is true?

Thank you!

181 - 200 of 216 Posts