Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Who needs to be sequestered during the next summit?

• air

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Air2Air

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Bostonian1976

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • homedad

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • FJamming

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Katfish

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • LandCruiserSteve

• Landrover

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • MudLovingFJ

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Savvyav

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Shadow-Warrior

• Sun Fusion Cruiser

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • thenookie

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • uphill

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
i'll take this win in place of the Miss September voting.

where is the 08 "summit," anywho? can it be on the eeeeeast siiiiiiide please?
Its in Ouray again. There is a thread for it already in the national summit discussion area. Hope you will still try to make it.

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
I'm driving down to the DC are and driving every street til I find Futoshi, then kidnapping air to Ouray next year....with his broken nokia

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
I'm driving down to the DC are and driving every street til I find Futoshi, then kidnapping air to Ouray next year....with his broken nokia
Also keep an eye open for a man wearing a gas mask and helmet.

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
air, if you come to the Summit - you can be anonymous the whole time just as you prefer to be. I'll make a cloak for you or something

·
Banned
2,350 Posts
air, if you come to the Summit - you can be anonymous the whole time just as you prefer to be. I'll make a cloak for you or something

what on EARTH makes you think i like anononononoymity?

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Wow! I go camping for 4 days and come back to this! Schitt dang I'm glad I'm not on the list. It looks more like a support group list for AA. I don't even know where to start, it should have been made multiple choice...:)

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Wow! I go camping for 4 days and come back to this! Schitt dang I'm glad I'm not on the list. It looks more like a support group list for AA. I don't even know where to start, it should have been made multiple choice...:)
Well, let's see.....I had 5 votes.........and then you posted.......and now i have 6............let me take the time to try to figure this one out!

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Well, let's see.....I had 5 votes.........and then you posted.......and now i have 6............let me take the time to try to figure this one out!
It wasn't me I swear, although............ I haven't voted yet, I'm trying to decide on the least annoying, using myself of course as the standard...

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
It is multiple choice, but you can also pick as many of them as you want when you vote, I did. :D

61 - 80 of 96 Posts