Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Who needs to be sequestered during the next summit?

• air

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Air2Air

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Bostonian1976

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • homedad

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • FJamming

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Katfish

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • LandCruiserSteve

• Landrover

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • MudLovingFJ

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Savvyav

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Shadow-Warrior

• Sun Fusion Cruiser

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • thenookie

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • uphill

Votes: 4 9.8%

The Official I want to camp away from you in Ouray Thread

16K views 95 replies 24 participants last post by  MrsMudLovingFJ 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, while the Summit was going on I enjoyed the rest while so many on the forum were off enjoying themselves in Ouray. It was refreshing to not hear from certain members in particular for days.

Because of my generosity, I want to ensure that we all enjoy these side benefits of the great Summit tradition. So for those who are attending in 2008, let us vote to ensure that the wit and humor of certain members is safely housed in a small outbuilding or trailer far removed from we genteel, cultured types.

Write-in candidates are welcomed in this thread.

#4 · (Edited)
#6 ·
This is a tough vote I might have to think about it tonight and vote in the morning. :)

#10 ·
This scares me :worried:, I made Todd's $hit list...Ohh noooo. :lol:

#13 · (Edited)
What the......... :rofl: When I saw the title a lot of names can to my mind, but mine was not one of them. I wasn't even there last year. I think I'm taking it as a compliment. Just don't correct me if that notion is wrong;)

EDIT: That's my vote for you Air2Air btw. The way I see it, you'll probably have the most capable vehicle there that will enable you to ecscape your temporary "boonies" sequestration.

#15 ·
At least I'm not on the black list :worried:

#27 ·
I guess it depends on who *****es and whines the most. Said A-hole will wake up the next morning and find themselves and their gear in New Mexico.

There's a few peeps missing from the list. I can't vote.

On moaners, as long as they don't pull a Kim Catrell imitation (Porkys), I guess I could sleep through it.

#46 ·
you know what's so messed up is that i so often either forget or get names mixed up on this forum, mostly with respect to those who were mad at me or went off saying how much of an idiot i am in some other thread. so i always say, "hey, man, you're a nice guy" to someone who hates me sooner or later.

#47 ·
Air don't you worry most of these people are all talk anyway. And it's there loss for not understanding your sense of humor. I hope you try to make it in 08. Plus no one will know who you are, unless of course you walk around with your pants down showing your *** to the word.

:lol:

#48 ·
O ya I voted Air2air so you don't have to put me on the list :) and I will say it wasn't for Shadow-warrior, I am hoping he brings the .50cal for us to shoot.

#49 ·
True, AIR, if you walk around naked, everyone will know who you are. Then again, if you move into the love shack with SFC naked, your reputation will ...change.

It would be fun to have you there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.