Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Brand spankin' new user as of this post. Hope to post more soon! If I'm successful in purchasing an FJ, I'll certainly have a million questions.

Looking to purchase a VIN ending in 107644. Looks to be NSSE. Was hoping I might run into the original owner out here on these forums but doesn't seem like enough folks posted the VIN.

The truck was purchased in El Monte, CA, and then registered in San Pedro, Torrance, Folsom and Rescue CA all within 30,000 miles. Sold at auction in CA at an undisclosed location. May have been a repo. Currently sitting a little over 46,000 miles. Dealer wants a billion dollars for it and I'm trying to not get raped. Thought I might find the original owner and see what the deal was. Its got some aggressive after market NITTOs and what looks to be a baja rack, but that's it.

Anyway, not sure if I'm going to get the truck as the dealer absolutely will not play ball. I've got another truck I'm looking at and I might see if I can get the dealers to fight each other. Thanks in advance and perhaps I'll have another one to add to this list.
I'm back. Got the truck yesterday. Would the board say this qualifies? Not sure where we are in the count yet. This is a 6 speed manual - curious to know how many manual NSSEs are floating around. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
832 Posts
Well I found a NSSE which has been crushed by a tree, so that means one is now lost to the ages.
That may be a legit trail teams

·
Registered
25 Posts
After a few months of looking, I finally was able to get my hands on a 2011 FJ TT NSSE. Appreciate all the great info on this model that I found here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all, I guess it's time to resurrect this post. Recently bought my FJ this past October and turned to this forum to figure out that it was a NSSE after wondering why my (then thought to be trail edition) was lacking some key features. I'm the third owner of the vehicle and so far I'm loving every minute of it. Got some things planned for her down the road to do a little wheeling, but as of right now she's looking great with 86K miles on it. Here's what she looks like. Fairly stock, except for the rims the previous owner put on.

Attachments

81 - 92 of 92 Posts