Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

The "Panduh"

15K views 43 replies 15 participants last post by  J Rod 
#1 · (Edited)
Exterior:
All Pro Standard Duty Sliders
BMC - Credit to Dabood
Brute Force Fab Winch Front Bumper (Uninstalled)
Warrior Products Rear Bumper
Smittybilt X20 Comp Gen2 12k Winch w/ Synthetic Rope (Uninstalled)
DB Customz Rear Light Bracket (Uninstalled)
DB Customz Front Cowl Mounts (Uninstalled)
Metal Tech Tube Doors
Baja Rack Standard Rack
16x8 Method NV's
285/75/16 Goodyear Wranger Duratracs
AVS In Channel Visors
Satoshi Front Grill with HomerTaco Mesh
Custom Axe & Shovel Mount
All-Pro Bandi Mount
Matte Black Hood Decal

Interior:
Ellis Precision T-Case Shifter & Shift Knob(Custom Pattern)
NiteIze Steely Ball Phone Mount
Springtail MPAC Seat Back Molle Panel w/ Pouches

Performance:
MBRP Stainless High Tuck Exhaust
AFE Pro Dry-S Air Filter

Electronics:
40" Double Row LED Spot/Flood Combo Light Bar
Cobra 29 LX BT CB Radio

As she sits right now

See less See more
#2 ·
Congrats on the rig! You wasted no time getting started! I subscribed to the thread can not wait to see more! How are you liking the light bar so far?
:cheers:

#3 ·
Love it!! At first I thought it would be a little impractical and didn't think I would get much use of it. Living near a forest, it has saved me on more than one occasion of hitting a deer. Best use so far was at a friends beach party where I pulled on the beach and we tee'd off a good amount of range balls, using the light as a spotlight to judge distance.

I'll get some pictures here soon of the difference with it on and off. It's pretty stupid bright, more than I thought it would be.

#9 ·
I have thought about it, I don't know if I could produce enough of them on a larger scale. It was one of those work on break and lunch kind of deals with scrap metal and leftover materials. I might be able to produce a few here and there since the material list is pretty minimal. I've been messing around with various scraps here and there making odds and ends though, last week I made some heavy duty chalk blocks for when doing driveway services, didn't feel like bricks were doing the job, haha.

Floor Automotive exterior Flooring
Table Stool Furniture Bench Wood

Pondering the idea on the Rebel Off-road tube doors as of lately also. Or even buying the necessary hardware and making my own.

#11 ·
Nice start on the build! :bigthumb:

#12 ·
nice thinking and result re your scrap metal tow bracket ... like the chuks too ... the blackout looks good ...always does on an FJ ... nice work on your mods ...
:cheers:

#13 ·
Time to tackle the mirrors. The plastidip on the grill started to come off so I peeled it and finally took the plunge on starting my Satoshi. I'll save that for another thread. Picked up some perforated mesh from customcargrills.com and hopefully I won't be needing a second grill due to user error.

Motor vehicle Armored car Vehicle Car Military vehicle

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#32 ·
Finished up the sliders with Rustoleum Bed Liner and installed them. Went wheeling yesterday and they already paid for themselves. Came down hard on a stump in a tight corner that would of damaged the rear door.

Had to take a break in between coats.

My 9 week old cruising companion found a good place to nap on the way to go put them on.

#37 ·
Got the bumper in the other day, couldn't be any more pleased with how it turned out. Billy at Brute Force Fab definitely knows how to throw it together. Leaning on purchasing a TJM Stealth 10k Winch (Synthetic Rope) after reading tons of good reviews. Disregard the messy garage, spring cleaning is around the corner!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.