Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My birthday (July 23rd) present to myself this year is my first trip to the FJ Summit! Just registered. Sooooo excited!

Any other Canadians attending?

·
Admin
8,446 Posts
Have a good time!

Too many other things clawing at my wallet this year for me to go.

Take lots of pics!

:cheers:

·
Registered
599 Posts
I will be with you in spirit! You lucky guy; if I could swing it I would too. Good for you!

·
Registered
350 Posts
I posted asking about Canadians going down a little while back - didn't get much response! But that was before registration and now that it is closer I will renew my thread. I am registered and going, my first trip down! Won't see you on the way down, but in Ouray for sure. :clap:

Kristen

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I posted asking about Canadians going down a little while back - didn't get much response! But that was before registration and now that it is closer I will renew my thread. I am registered and going, my first trip down! Won't see you on the way down, but in Ouray for sure. :clap:

Kristen
Cool, I won't be the only Canuck down there LOL

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Been to two of them but decided to do Cruise Moab in May for a change of scenery. You'll have a blast at the Summit, we still keep in touch with friends we met there at the second Summit.

Recommend hitting Moab on the way down or the way home, even if you only stay in town for the day it's worth the detour.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Will you be convoying with us to Cruise Moab? David (DocMcCoy) and myself.

Sorry about the thread jack....

It'll be great to get my Mom down to the FJ Summit next year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts