Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thread to hold all semi-organized runs before the summit officially starts.

And by all means, this thread isn't for me, so if you guys want to plan a run and get it organized, I will happily update this first post with a trail, time, and contact.

Prerun 1:
When: Wed. July 16th, 2:00pm (estimated until I get a firm registration / dinner schedule)
Where: California Gulch, Corkscrew Gulch
Meeting place: Midtown, in front of Back Street Bagel & Deli (24 Main St.) just North of 5th Ave.
Who: 4RnrJ, Jeshua, AhYeahFJ, mattmainster, Dragon... (post if you want to be on it, so I know)

Prerun 2:
When: Wed. July 16th, 9:00am
Where: The Alpine Loop
Meeting Place: The Best Western
Who: ColoradoCruiserDude, Woodsman, Jim_D, ...

More to come...

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
I'll be there on the 14th and am up for a Pre-Run, I am leading 2 runs and maybe a 3rd if "M" has anything to do with it I will.. So I wouldn't mind running Alpine and CA on the 14th or 15th.

So let's plan somthing and make it so....

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
I'm getting there a half a day early and I need to prerun as well. I hope I can squeeze all three in. I think I can get one in the day I get there and then the other 2 after registration on the 16th.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Imogene is never difficult I would not waste time on that one, even after these severe winter storms nothing is on there to be afraid of, and ya cant get lost. I would however like to run black bear if it is open since this is a bit more difficult hell we could run black bear then back to imogene if you would like. Count me in on the black bear one I will be leading on Saturday at 7am I'm getting there on the 15th

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
:bump: any other trail leaders or anyone want to check out these trails...if they are open?

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
Imogene is never difficult I would not waste time on that one, even after these severe winter storms nothing is on there to be afraid of, and ya cant get lost. I would however like to run black bear if it is open since this is a bit more difficult hell we could run black bear then back to imogene if you would like. Count me in on the black bear one I will be leading on Saturday at 7am I'm getting there on the 15th
That's my plan if Black Bear is open. :)

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
SO Wednesday after the registration?? I have no idea what the schedule is like but I think we could fit a pre run in. Need to get in that line for registration early early early!

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
SO Wednesday after the registration?? I have no idea what the schedule is like but I think we could fit a pre run in. Need to get in that line for registration early early early!
Thats what I'm going to do.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
If I have to I'm getting up at the crack of dawn running over there signing up and if time permits and we aren't running black bear till later, I'm going back to sleep:rofl:

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
If I have to I'm getting up at the crack of dawn running over there signing up and if time permits and we aren't running black bear till later, I'm going back to sleep:rofl:
that is till SFC finds you and wakes you up and go play. :lol:

He is still going right?

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Ohh yeah if he doesn't I'm flying to texas and freaking smuggling him:rofl: This is going to be soo weird dude! One of our FJ friends FJ_hog is staying with TrAiLbUsTy in our room so I may even be splitting a room with SFC:rofl: LORD HELP ME!! I may make him go on this prerun he has no idea what 4wheeling is like!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Im down for preruns. I will be getting there on the 14th

·
Sockless Superstar
11,807 Posts
I'd love to prerun Black Bear with you (if it's open) as I am leading it on Friday morning 7:00 am. What day are you planning on the prerun?

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
Ohh yeah if he doesn't I'm flying to texas and freaking smuggling him:rofl: This is going to be soo weird dude! One of our FJ friends FJ_hog is staying with TrAiLbUsTy in our room so I may even be splitting a room with SFC:rofl: LORD HELP ME!! I may make him go on this prerun he has no idea what 4wheeling is like!
:lol: this is going to be crazy. Make sure you scare the crap out of him on the trail. :rofl:

Do you know what trails he was planning on doing?

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
WEdnesday pre run if its open early if possible get in the line first:D

SFC is bringing his father and brother so no go on the prerun.....and they are getting there later in the afternoon on Wednesday.

This is their trail times
Jackie, Bryan and Lisa have the same runs, which are...
Thur. Imogene Pass 8:30
Fri. Alpine Loop 9:00
Sat. Ophir Pass 7:45

he's running the 2 wheeler YEAHH BABY!

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
I will be there the 12th. I am up for any preruns you guys come up with

I lead Black Bear Thursday 9am
California Gulch and Corkscrew Friday 7:45
Alpine Loop Saturday 7:45

Want to do Pougheepsee or how ever you spell it

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I will be there the 12th. I am up for any preruns you guys come up with

I lead Black Bear Thursday 9am
California Gulch and Corkscrew Friday 7:45
Alpine Loop Saturday 7:45

Want to do Pougheepsee or how ever you spell it
I set aside saturday to do Poughkeepsie Gulch. No firm plans yet, going to play it by ear. I can spend all day on that trail just doing the few hard obstacles.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts