Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

981 - 1000 of 1039 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Hey i need your help. I have a road armor bumper for my fj and i need to know what warn winches work for it. please let me know ASAP. I have two weeks before a big show.

Cheers,
TOny
:jester:

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #984

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #986
you. I've seen some crazy prices for standard fj's with standard options for more than your special edition. My titanium was originally 34 but i haggled down a little lower.
Prices went up around late 07 in the year. I bought mine Feb of 07, they had only been out about 7 months when I got mine. They came out mid 06.

Mike

·
Registered
240 Posts
Aaaaw maaaan! It's been a while since I've been in the "builds" section. So sad to see you let go of the Raptor. I don't know how many nights I spent reading and taking notes about your rig. I envy the lucky bastard who got it. You even threw in some new tires!!!! Jeez! Anywho, you gotta do what you gotta do to survive in this economy. Can't wait to see the build on Raptor II. Take care.

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #988
Aaaaw maaaan! It's been a while since I've been in the "builds" section. So sad to see you let go of the Raptor. I don't know how many nights I spent reading and taking notes about your rig. I envy the lucky bastard who got it. You even threw in some new tires!!!! Jeez! Anywho, you gotta do what you gotta do to survive in this economy. Can't wait to see the build on Raptor II. Take care.
Thanks for the kind words, I do miss having the Raptor around. But, it's also nice being debt free and being able to make purchases without going into debt. The Raptor was paid for, this is why I sold it. I hated seeing all that money tied up into something that spent most of time sitting in my garage. I'm on the road alot so the only time I was able to drive the Raptor was when I came home.

I plan on building another one sometime here in the near future, stay tuned. ;)

Mike

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #991
Mike, I hope everything is well with ya!

So does this mean another FJ may be in your future???

Let me know next time your up my way, :cheers:

-Eric
Thanks Eric, everything is going great. I'll end up getting another down the road sometime, I'm in no hurry. I'll let you know when I'm back over your way. :cheers:

Mike

Don't you have to hand over your "handle" on this forum to the new owner?!

:)
:flame:...Not a chance! :lol:

It's all mine, I'm still here, why would I give it up? My forum name I had "before" the Raptor. :bigthumb:

Mike

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
x4 :rocker:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Being a newb to the FJ scene and also to the forums, I have never had a chance to meet Mike, however, I have used a lot of his how to's and other forum posts to work on my FJ. I also participated in some auctions to help his family. His posts were always in depth and very thorough and very easy to follow. I thought I would drag this post up from the back to allow everyone to see what Mike was capable of.

Rest in Peace Mike and my condolences to Anita and the family.

After only being around for a few months and not being able to attend any FJ events, I have been able to meet some great people on this site. It is easy to see how people on this forum can almost become family after a while. Hug your kids today folks.

981 - 1000 of 1039 Posts