Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
10,734 Posts
Re: Meet the Scorpion (Uphill's Build-Up)

You say you LOST yours in Silvarado Canyon? That's where I found this one! :worried:

:rofl: :rofl: J/K :stickpoke:

You're right. It sounds better at 117 MPH.
Hey Dom, Uphill was just kidding about where he got the horn. I DID however find the one I have on my beemer while I was on it up on Main divide rd.I thought to my self,,,,WOW what great trail schwag I'm finding today!:lol: :lol:
Dom is quickly becoming the trail supplier of choice for the SoCal FJ community! See Dom, you're becoming famous!:cowsmile:

yeah yeah you guys think your sooo funny.

just wait to your horns are missing.. and i'm rockin 3 + plus my airmites. :bananahump-slvrathl

· Registered
10,734 Posts
MALICIOUS MISCHIEF--

I woke up today, went out to the FJ to drive my daughter to school and found that the rig was the victim of defacing. Actually it was worse than graffiti.

Somebody put a wretched All Pro sticker on the back window. While I don't keep my residence a secret, the list is short...

I'm sure that the offending party took a photo of their handiwork and it might surface on the Forum.

For the record, I'd prefer a Hillary for President sticker or a Gay Nazis for Christ sticker over an -- :thefinger: all pro :thefinger: sticker. Malicious mischief indeed.

I was expecting you to say it got keyed or something..

but sorry to hear Larry, hope you get the bastard that did this!!!:rocker:

· Registered
10,734 Posts
El Pletho's offspring spilled the beans - in writing (phone text), cyber chuckling and said that the raid, planned for Sunday night (Sacrilege on the Holy Day was thwarted) never came to fruition because the SCORPION was not there to be "had".

I'm going to be the "corner man" for the Blue Chubacabra on the next re-match and will be feeding Arien steroids to get him ready for his triumph over El Pletho.

You got steroids! :thinkerg:

· Registered
10,734 Posts
Thats good to know Toyota doesn't recognize their own error codes:rofl:

Glad to hear Jason saved the day, I think a beer is in order.

What does MAP stand for?? I know there is a MAF sensor behind the filter, but a MAP??

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.