Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 905 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are plenty of the 2010 TT fj's showing up on the forum. Lets keep count. Post up when you got your TT. I purchased mine on December 4th. Hey, I just noticed-I've had it one month today!

Alien

Attachments

·
Registered
676 Posts
Here is mine getting my RC 6 inch . Have not even got to drive it yet..

Attachments

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is mine getting my RC 6 inch . Have not even got to drive it yet..
Tripc,
that has to be torture! So close, but still can't drive it. Maybe they will hurry and get your new TT on the road soon!

Alien

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts
Proud and happy 2010 Trail Team Edition owner here, purchased in mid December 09 !!!:rocker:

·
Registered
119 Posts
There are plenty of the 2010 TT fj's showing up on the forum. Lets keep count. Post up when you got your TT. I purchased mine on December 4th. Hey, I just noticed-I've had it one month today!

Alien
Hi Alien,

Bought mine the same day as you...must be twins.:cheers:

Denny

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Here is a Trail Teams purchased ...Dec 21st 2009.

No Palm Trees up here on the Ranch in Nebraska:bigthumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Purchased mine on 02Jan10

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congrats Mystic...any mods in the immediate future?
I dont exactly know where to start to be honest.I am doing alot of reading right now. I will need some sort of bike rack accesory for up top... a brush guard I know I will need...lift Im guessing? Snorkel, oh and a hitch...(should have had the dealer toss that in)still reading.....and looking about...I will have a while til I hit the thousand mark to think on it.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice rigs folks! So, do we have the rarest FJs with only 1500 to be produced or is there another version on the rare list too?

Alien

·
Registered
198 Posts
Nice rigs folks! So, do we have the rarest FJs with only 1500 to be produced or is there another version on the rare list too?

Alien
Will be interesting to get the final production numbers because I heard only 1000 from a source in denver. They were to stop producing TT's soon to focus 2010 efforts on another car line?

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts
Will be interesting to get the final production numbers because I heard only 1000 from a source in denver. They were to stop producing TT's soon to focus 2010 efforts on another car line?

On another car line? any ideas as to what?

1 - 20 of 905 Posts