861 - 880 of 905 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,154 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new rig! :cheers:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Add me to the list! Just picked up my TT end of September and loving every second of it!
How many miles on it? Pictures?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #864
Any 2010 TT folks remaining? I've had my 2010 TT for over 4 years and I'm still running the original tires.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Had mine just at 4 years.. but scrapped the original tires at 17k. Now have about 65k on it. Getting ready to do some wrenching on it today, installing a winch in the Body Armor bumper. Ready to hit the 5 year mark to get rid of the payment! Its been relieved of daily driving duty so Im hardly putting any miles on it now.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,154 Posts
Yes, I bought mine new in 09. 50,000 miles and she is still a work in progress.

·
Registered
199 Posts
May is a good month to buy an FJ. Bought mine last Memorial Day with 57K on it. Now has 64K. Haven't been driving it much this winter. Trying to save it for summer roadtrips. I'm guessing it has the original BFG A/Ts, but there's a lot of meat on the treads.

·
Premium Member
1,154 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
I've had mine since Nov. 2011 and it is still the most fun vehicle I have ever owned. :cheers:

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #876
I have an order placed for a 2014 TT ultimate edition. In about a week or so I will be trading in my 2010 TT with about 49,000 miles. Someone is going to end up with a great 2010 TT as it has never been wheeled or mistreated.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have an order placed for a 2014 TT ultimate edition. In about a week or so I will be trading in my 2010 TT with about 49,000 miles. Someone is going to end up with a great 2010 TT as it has never been wheeled or mistreated.
What is the dealer going to give you on the trade in?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #879
Okay guys, I no longer have the 10 TT. Some one else will have to make sure the sisterhood/brotherhood or the 2010 TT continues on. I miss the 10 already. I do think it was the rarest of the TT's.

861 - 880 of 905 Posts