Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

881 - 900 of 905 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Which tires you going with?

Mine just hit 29k still have same tires..

·
Registered
917 Posts
Thinking of selling due to the inflated prices at this time. So have you guys seen any 2010 TT for sale in the last lets say 60 days? I love my FJ it's fun and I know I'd miss the hell out of it. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Thinking of selling due to the inflated prices at this time. So have you guys seen any 2010 TT for sale in the last lets say 60 days? I love my FJ it's fun and I know I'd miss the hell out of it. What do you guys think?
Inflated prices? I was not aware. What do you figure my 2010TTSE is worth with 39,000? About a 9 or good to great condition...

·
Registered
372 Posts
http://www.autonews.com/article/20151115/RETAIL04/311169971/toyota-fj-cruiser-is-scarce-hot-and-high-priced

Link for your pleasure.

I don't know what your old FJ is worth. This is why I have asked the group, to see who has seen some sell recently. Anybody can ask any amount they want on e-bay motors you should start there.
Well how bout this? I was going to post here as the newest 2010 TT owner. Bought mine a week ago today, great condition, 68,000 miles... paid $24,700.
That might give you some kind of indication...

·
Registered
372 Posts
Ok, I believe I'm the newest 2010 TT owner here. Bought it a week ago today, picked it up Tuesday. I looked at lots of FJ's, and any decent ones advertised disappeared pretty quick so I jumped on this one!
As far as I can tell its box stock except for a remote start system was added at some point. 68,000 miles, I'm the third owner, and it seems in great condition. Looks like it has just been a driver with out any off road experience. It also has a new set of BFG Trail TA's on it!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well how bout this? I was going to post here as the newest 2010 TT owner. Bought mine a week ago today, great condition, 68,000 miles... paid $24,700.
That might give you some kind of indication...
Made it over to this one as well!

Attachments

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,850 Posts
Hey Fellow 2010 TT Owners -

I just found this forum. Actually, I just re-found my truck. I bought it in October of 2009 (I think) and then took a job in a city on the other side of the country. That job was supposed to last 1 year, then 2, then.... 6 years later, I'm finally back. My truck is now back to being a daily driver, but it still only has 10,000 miles on it. I knew these were rare vehicles, but I'm starting to notice how rare in that I get a sticker on my windshield regularly asking if I want to sell it. I poked around and found that the 2010 TT appears to be the most rare - only 1500 produced - so maybe that explains. I've also read that 1500 was the initial production schedule and then and additional run of 2500 were added - can anyone confirm that? Mine is a stick too, which I guess makes it more rare.

Either way, I love this truck and don't plan on selling it. I've seen the other colors over the years, but don't think there is one as classic as this scheme. Green is my second favorite, but it is a distant second. ; )

Anyway, for anyone who is on here, I'm glad you too love this truck!
Indeed only 1,500 were built. Never has anyone ever been able to confirm there was more made so 1,500 is the final number!

I joined the club about a week an a half ago! Picked this one up in Frisco, TX and drove it back to Overland Park, KS.
Awesome! Looks good! Welcome!

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

881 - 900 of 905 Posts