Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's been a long, long long road - and I can't believe it's actually here!! I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. Seth, Tim, Jeff and I will all be there as of tomorrow and look forward to meeting all of you.

Everything should go smoothly, but if there are minor glitches here and there - please feel free to get in touch with us and let us know. It's a first year event, so I expect a few things to pop up that we weren't expecting - please try to have patience in these times.

Nonetheless, I expect great things :D We've done a tremendous amount of planning, and I think it will be an absolute blast.

Oh, one more thing - take these trails seriously and don't overchallenge yourself. Just enjoy the scenery and company.

Happy trails! See you all soon!!

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Can't wait to meet ya!...Everyone has done a wonderful job, Thank you for all that you have done :clap: See ya tommorow :D

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
I am so excited that it is finally here. It's been a long time since the pre-registration until now.... It is going to be a lot of fun. I know it will all work out well! You guys have all worked your butts off on this and I know about 400 people definitely appreciate it!!

Woohoo!!! See you tomorrow night!!!

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am so excited that it is finally here. It's been a long time since the pre-registration until now.... It is going to be a lot of fun. I know it will all work out well! You guys have all worked your butts off on this and I know about 400 people definitely appreciate it!!

Woohoo!!! See you tomorrow night!!!
tomorrow night? you have to register first.........

whew, I love old jokes....they get better and better....

·
Registered
249 Posts
Can't wait... just have to suffer through today and tomorrow morning until I can try driving non-stop to Ouray!

Thanks for all the hard work and can't wait to meet everyone. =)

·
Registered
489 Posts
tomorrow night? you have to register first.........

whew, I love old jokes....they get better and better....
*chuckling* yep...that's funny...and I can laugh because I already owe Katfish a beer!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Shane,
I couldn't have said it better, today and tomorrow are going to be very looooooonnnnnnnngggggggg. See you Thurs. Oh BTW we added one more meeting us at Johnson Village. They will be driving from Leadville.
:blueblob: :clap: :blueblob: :clap:
:cheers:
Jackie

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Sitting in Grand Junction. Will head down to Ouray tomorrow. See everyone there.

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
My thoughts are with you in this moment of joy.

Take time to hoist a pint or two to those who can not come.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Bostonian,
All you guys have obviously done a great job.
We're in Ouray (Tues) and youall have picked a beautiful spot.
Thanks

·
Registered
87 Posts
We got in tonight at 6 PM local. Hopefully we can hook up with someone tomorrow and run Arrastra Gulch. Look for a 05 Tacoma and flag me down!

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
We got in today (Tues) just before 3 pm and, yes, this place is amazing. We ate at the local Mexican place, very good food and margaritas. Wandered around town, counting the FJ's rolling in and planning what to do on Wed also. Kids want to do a horse trip but of course, I would like to hit some trails.

Can't wait to meet everyone and have some fun...

·
Registered
87 Posts
We got in today (Tues) just before 3 pm and, yes, this place is amazing. We ate at the local Mexican place, very good food and margaritas. Wandered around town, counting the FJ's rolling in and planning what to do on Wed also. Kids want to do a horse trip but of course, I would like to hit some trails.

Can't wait to meet everyone and have some fun...
Mtbcoach,

If you want, let's try and hook up in the morning sometime. I have a 05 Tacoma and we are staying at the Comfort Inn. I would like to run Arrastra Gulch. It would be about a 3 1/2 hour round trip from Ouray.

PM me if you are interested or flag me down if you see me driving around in the AM.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts