Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or does anyone else think the tail light are horid?------From the back this thing really looks like a suburban soccer mobile----something a little sharper and tucked in would be my choice------they just look silly slap happy stupid-------I really hope someone out there has got some replacements in the works------I know I can't be the only one who feals this way?-------I mean really-----thise things look so out of place, and SILLY, SILLY i tell you!---------------The front is so tough and the back so weak-----what happen to the inspiration? :eek:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Trainwreck said:
Is it just me or does anyone else think the tail light are horid?------From the back this thing really looks like a suburban soccer mobile----something a little sharper and tucked in would be my choice------they just look silly slap happy stupid-------I really hope someone out there has got some replacements in the works------I know I can't be the only one who feals this way?-------I mean really-----thise things look so out of place, and SILLY, SILLY i tell you!---------------The front is so tough and the back so weak-----what happen to the inspiration? :eek:
Picture them wrapped in steel bars - like a brush guard for the taillights. That would look better.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I dont think they are to bad. I like how its a sore spot on the back end that sticks out. If they were flush with the body it would look just like any other vehicle. I think its unique, something different than the norm. I think its what this vehicle stands for.
-Rich-

·
Registered
1,252 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Yeah the one thing I hate are the tail lights. They look like bug eyes to me. I'm hoping I can go aftermarket with something smoother to the body.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Pancho said:
As a butt man I have to agree with Trainwreck that the aft end of this vehicle is the weekest part of it's anatomy.

Couldn't put that better myself. I thought about molding some steel around them to beef them up a bit. Maybe even some type of black grills to go over them. But that just might ad to the eyesore.

At least you don't have to look at them while your driving.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts