Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Alright!! im loaded down!

Except for gas!

i really don't have much stuff, but i plan on bringin stuff back!!

Yup.. ironed, clean clothes. Gotta impress the ladies :D

Jackets, undies, socks, shocks, table, pairs of shoes, sandals.. icy hot! gold bond :rocker:

I leave in 12 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Awesome! Looks like your ready! I got the camper all packed today but have to wait for Momma, who's got to work all day tomorrow, So we're Leaving at Zero dark thirty Tuesday Morning!

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
They really need a few democrats... If you became one and went there, you'd get all the business.. Cheers,, Ron

I can't wait any longer!! Only 635.7 miles from my driveway. I could leave tomorrow night and be there before sun up. :rocker: But then i'd miss out on the caravan :crbaby:

Can we just leave ASAP socal'ers?

This is seriously my first "vacation" since i was about 4... Time to get the hell out of dodge!

Another thing, i am bored with ca and tired of the people (most people), and have been looking for a place to run off too... So, i will be picking up all kinds of applications out there (police, fire, s&r, hmm what else?),

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Another thing, i am bored with ca and tired of the people (most people), and have been looking for a place to run off too... So, i will be picking up all kinds of applications out there (police, fire, s&r, hmm what else?),
Find me at the summit, I'll convince you in 10 minutes to pack up and leave SoCal. I did it, and kick myself everyday for not doing it earlier.

The Fort Collins Police Dept. is hiring and is one of the most advanced departments around. And they just got a brand new shiny headquarters to boot.

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Less than 24 hours until liftoff. I'd leave right now if it weren't for work...

·
Premium Member
6,082 Posts
So when does it start? Are we there yet?? :lol:
A few of us are here this morning (Tuesday). I rolled in Monday afternoon. Registration begins Wednesday and the action begins Thursday.

It's nice here in the Switzerland of America -- while VOODOOBREW is in the Switzerland of Switzerland....

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
I'm jealous. I'm just counting down the hours until I leave tomorrow morning. See you folks tomorrow around lunch time I hope.

·
Premium Member
7,734 Posts
Mod's close this thread, dom's in the next room in our cond and I want to draw on his face.

I can't

I'm not that mean anymore.

P.S. Vote fore FunJunkie's White Iguana Chili tomorrow!

·
Registered
5,986 Posts
Mmmm, chili! Be there in a few hours.

I'm up at 3 AM looking at the loaded FJ, just wanting to hook up the trailer and go. But gots the "super way cool convoy" coming in a few hours. Katfish and Celtic Cruiser are going to swing by here. I'm thinking of the deer that walked past my hotel last year, just can't wait to be there!!!!

Brian

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
GRRRRRRR!!!

Lucky bastards! I'm always a day late, a dollar short, and ugly as a squirrel's ass in June. Wish I would have made the FJ switch in time to sign up for this gig. It sounds like an incredible trip. :rocker: You can count on my crazy ass next year for sure.

Have a killer time and send us ordinary folks back here in the forum lots of awesome pictures! :bigthumb:

Wind in your fur and muzzle to the moon...

Howls,
FJ Wolf

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Dom, where is the living thread? Glad the caravan made it there ok. Go So Cal!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts