41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Admin
6,863 Posts

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Did you use PB as the host or this forum?
It was the forum/website.... If the next words out of your...… keyboard... are, "Oh sorry, they are GONE!!!" You will make me virtually cry!!!

·
Forum Beer Miester
3,649 Posts
I’m the same I use the forum servers and not a host site because I trust the forum servers far more than photofukit.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Congratulations. You'll love it.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Congratulations. You'll love it.
I will love my Tundra? I hate to say it... My wife drives it more than I do... Hooo Hummm, I am stuck with my FJ!!! :grin

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,837 Posts
So why don't you like your Tundra? Man bun hits the roof? Can't climb into it with your skinny jeans? The roar of the V8 scares you and you can't get to a safe place fast enough? LOL!

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
So why don't you like your Tundra? Man bun hits the roof? Can't climb into it with your skinny jeans? The roar of the V8 scares you and you can't get to a safe place fast enough? LOL!
A. So why don't you like your Tundra?
B. Man bun hits the roof?
C. Can't climb into it with your skinny jeans?
D. The roar of the V8 scares you and you can't get to a safe place fast enough?
E. The wife drives it because we traded her 2013 Ford Flex for the Tundra which is a MAJOR upgrade because the Flex was a Piece of ….. Something that starts with an "S"!!!

OOHH Sorry Mr Big.. The correct answer is E... Although answers B and C are MIGHTY close!!!! >:D

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,837 Posts
There used to be a couple of those Flex models here and they just disappeared shortly after they came around. The numbers of Tundras and Tacomas over the last few years has skyrocketed along with 4RUNNERs too. I like my Tundra and it's been good. I have about 83k on it and just a few months left to pay it off.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
I will love my Tundra? I hate to say it... My wife drives it more than I do... Hooo Hummm, I am stuck with my FJ!!! :grin
Disregard my earlier comment. I suffered from momentary illiteracy. :bangin:

·
A-Team Moderator
8,953 Posts
A. So why don't you like your Tundra?
B. Man bun hits the roof?
C. Can't climb into it with your skinny jeans?
D. The roar of the V8 scares you and you can't get to a safe place fast enough?
E. The wife drives it because we traded her 2013 Ford Flex for the Tundra which is a MAJOR upgrade because the Flex was a Piece of ….. Something that starts with an "S"!!!

OOHH Sorry Mr Big.. The correct answer is E... Although answers B and C are MIGHTY close!!!! >:D

>>>> https://www.tundratalk.net/ <<<< :thinkerg:

:smoker:

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #52

·
Premium Member
11,769 Posts
41 - 54 of 54 Posts