Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cruised down the 27th thru the 29th on May To Punta Gorda Florida for the Largest off roading Mud event in The Sunshine State. Had the great Honor of being able to Wheel All day Saturday with fj6high and mudslinger. Here is Pic's from the weekend.....Enjoy!:bigthumb:
Mudslinger testing the water to see if it was cold

fj6high trying to find something challenging

The Crew

Pics from the weekend

Lots more Im trying to get uploaded!

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Looks like a crazy weekend.
Must have been a lot of fun.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
103 Posts

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Great pics. Looks like it would have been fun. I want to know where the "full frontal" pics are at! I'm sensing you guys either have replaced you pulleys with sealed ones, or you're going to be in the future!

·
Registered
648 Posts
I agree! where was I when this went down!? :thinkerg:
That was nothing -- Saturday night was Bikini Bull Riding :clap:

Couldn't go though -- had to promise my wife to keep it pg-13 rated for my son :mecry: He still "learned" a few things, though :rofl:

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
That was nothing -- Saturday night was Bikini Bull Riding :clap:

Couldn't go though -- had to promise my wife to keep it pg-13 rated for my son :mecry: He still "learned" a few things, though :rofl:
Does the PBR sanction riding bulls wearing bikinis?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Great pics. Looks like it would have been fun. I want to know where the "full frontal" pics are at! I'm sensing you guys either have replaced you pulleys with sealed ones, or you're going to be in the future!
Thanks for the reminder :wave:. I've got sealed pulleys on my wish list -- probably after the warranty is up. I'm not much for going through deep, soupy mud often; and, when I do, I try to take it as slow as possible. It will be good peace of mind though when I do upgrade to the sealed pulleys.

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wheeling with topless chicks? How did I miss this event? :rofl:
It want topless... But it was at times more eye candy for beads. And this was posted up for the last 2 months inviting everyone.

I agree! where was I when this went down!? :thinkerg:
You were probably all alone watching some drama show imagining you were wheeling with topless girls//:rofl::rofl:
No full frontal. Wife was sitting right beside me... But I do have alot of wonderful memorories....:lol: I still have no issues with my pullies... i just Make sure I wash the crap out of everything after a weekend like that....
Does the PBR sanction riding bulls wearing bikinis?
Not sure but dont really care! PBR is mostly guys anyways... this was tons of lovely ladies.

If you all Notice Mudslinger and fj6high had alot more finesse. I am the more.. well Full THrottle type of guy....:rocker:

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
You were probably all alone watching some drama show imagining you were wheeling with topless girls//:rofl::rofl:
hahaha touche sir touche :lol:

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
I wish my wife was this dirty. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Glad you guys had a blast.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts