Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my FJ I have never worked on a vehicle nor done anything really "handy" im my life.. Im a chef by trade and the only tools I owned were culinary related. Thanks to the info in this wonderful forum ive done things I've never imagined id be able to do! I've installed a complete stereo system very cleanly, installed a CB and antenna (also tuned said antenna) I learned quite a bit about 12v electrical systems, built a relay/fuse box to handle all of my non factory electrical, I made a 6 gang switch panel to house all of the lights I've added.. I installed a bumper and winch, built a sleep platform, built a place to hook various MOLLE equipment on my back gate and passenger dash, changed brakes, spark plugs, a wheel bearing, changed all of my fluids and have religiously changed my own oil.. im currently building a overhead console from a tahoe with winch controls and all kinds of lights in both white and red (to preserve night vision).. I cant believe the confidence this forum has given me to accomplish these tasks.. Me and my Sunfusion FJ thank you!!

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,104 Posts
Thanks for posting the awesome feedback! I agree and feel this is a pretty special place. People like you help make it that way, so keep modding and post up your results for others to learn from ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts