Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of us here in Colorado have been printing up our own fj cruiser group business cards. We state our names, forum screen names, groups we're a part of, and email address for pics to be sent. I've also included my mailing adress and phone numbers for people to reach me. I put a pic of my fj on it too.:It'd be pretty cool to collect as many as you can..and you'll have an fj contact if you go out of town and do trails in their neck of the woods. :)

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Are you volunteering to make those for everyone attending?? :wave::bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:rofl: nope...but it's easy enough..all you need is a printer and paper..or use those handy premade business cut out paper.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those Are Awesome!

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
I'm too lazy when I'm not busy with the baby! :D I think everyone knows me and knows where to find me......

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd like to throw together a notebook for business cards...with my wheelin contacts... it'd be nice and convenient to reach eachother...to pass along pics and stuff.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
here's mine...it may be to small sorry I can't get it any bigger... but it gives you an idea at least...

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
very cool.... it's a way to put a rig with a face too!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
We are changing ours. So stand by. ;)

·
Registered
313 Posts
What a great Idea... that pet rock guys got nothin on you all... I'm thinking of doingthe "freemason" style with my own business cards as well. Ie on my chef cards place a small FJ logo or FJ forum on them somewhere. I would ,after all, prefer to give MY business to a fellow FJer. Besides, we need to find a way to get some of those grocery getters to some bigger speed bumps. Let them feel the joy of some arizona pin stripes. I felyt a bit sad when I buffed out my stipes on monday.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Darnit...doesn't everyone know I'm super busy working on the event guide + the july issue! I don't have time to design a cool card (not that I'm good at designing)....
wait...maybe I do :)

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I used microsoft publisher to do mine... pretty easy took me all of 15min.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Ok....I came up with a generic CO FJ's 'calling card' style:

Thoughts are always welcome :)

We originally talked about a 'baseball card' style, so this is what I'll be printing later today. They're slight larger than a business card:

Front

Back

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bill mentioned listing our mods too.. I think I'll have to do another style for the baseball cards.. I'm so happy you remembered that.. Bill and I have wanted to do the baseball cards for a long time.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
do you have an application for the baseball cards..I don't think publisher has a size like that I can work with...what are the dimensions?

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
The original file I made is 3.5 x 2.5 w/a .25" bleed all the way around. I can send the .png files to you, but you'll need Fireworks to open it, that's where I do all my work. You can just copy the design though :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts