Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spike Strip said:
First thing I plan to do, Pancho, when I get my new FJC, is run-over Paris Hilton.

·
Registered
647 Posts
OMG! Rooster-cockle-doodle-do, or as the Hiltons would say: any-cock'll-do ... That cover is to die for! But, man, I gotta be real: I'm at that stage of FJC obsession where I'd rather sleep in my FJC than on a Hilton! But would that constitute inter-species sex? Can a man LOVE a machine too much? As Homer Simpson might say: "Mmmmmm... Tailpipe..." :eek:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spike Strip said:
OMG! Rooster-cockle-doodle-do, or as the Hiltons would say: any-cock'll-do ... That cover is to die for! But, man, I gotta be real: I'm at that stage of FJC obsession where I'd rather sleep in my FJC than on a Hilton! But would that constitute inter-species sex? Can a man LOVE a machine too much? As Homer Simpson might say: "Mmmmmm... Tailpipe..." :eek:
I suspect that sleeping "on" hilton would cost your more then the Special Edition FJ. And I know it would cost you more in respect! Acturally I mayeven help you buy the FJ if you were to follow through on your orignal statement.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Yes, very true, Rooster... For the cost of a fully loaded FJC SE I probably couldn't even get either Hilton to bite my Carl's Jr. !!! Hell, for that chump change, they wouldn't even taste the sauce.

Better just to run 'em over. Save the world from little dog accessories.

Spikey's got his foot on the gas.

(This somehow is on topic, is it not?)

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Yeah, it's on topic so long as the topic is running over Paris.... where's the whiny republican? He could probably debate that with ya. Way I look at it, this is our site - we can talk about anything we want. Besides, we have more information on the FJ than the dealers selling them. I checked out 14 other "wannabe" cruiser sites yesterday and Prat was the only one I saw who had passed on any legitimate information anywhere else.

Keep up the good work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts