Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Re: This is funny, go away dodge! the hummers bad enough.

Dodge is a joke, there is no quality, they don't last, they fall apart. I owned a Ram 4x4 that was falling apart when I dumped it and bought my FJ.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I had an 04 slt quadcab hemi 4x4... junk.. and 10 mil/gal..15 thousand miles brakes rotors and both rack and pinions... need I say more..

·
Registered
202 Posts
yeah i've read the consumer reports of the FJ and all they say is : Oh reliability has been excellent ( plus it's the 4.0L engine from the 4 runner that has been amazing from what i've heard)

And crash tests have been great too.

Then they say oh rear visibility is horrible? So they dont recommend it? haha I liked to show that idiot who test drove it how to drive a truck/suv. You get used to it.(thats why we got left and right mirrors.) You can't drive it like a honda civic. H1 's have horrible blindspots too. Like when the door gunner is in the back? haha...

People are so babied these days. People drive an SUV like a sports car and they wonder why it's upside down on the road! :hat:

·
Registered
120 Posts
I don't know if anyone else caught this but the most verticle WS went to the H3. Does anyone know if they have the WS problems we do?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Part Time 4wd System What The Hell Is This Ass Munch Talking About....this Guy Has Been Paid Off By Gm....and What The Hell Is The Nitro Even Doing In The Comparo....they Even Said Its Not Made For Offroad What The Hell.....get It Out Of The Comparo..its A Station Wagon.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
This is the first "mostly-positive" review for the Nitro I've seen..all the other reviews point out right away that the Nitro is built on an older Jeep design (Liberty) that never received much acclaim for on or off-road. Shows that they were probably taking advertising revenues into account...

You know where I see the most Nitros? In the employee-parking spot of the local walmart stores, probably the primary employer of the cars.com reviewers.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Funny they didn't include a Jeep...wouldn't get the results they desired?
Pardon me but, isn't Jeep now owned by Dodge/Chrysler...? Just a technicality.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
The FJ is our little secret...please don't draw attention to it and flood the market. I enjoy being one of 8 owners in my town. I usually don't drive a vehicle the way those guys test them anyway.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
That is THE most rediculous comparison I've ever seen. Why didn't they throw a cadilac into the mix and say IT gives the best road handling. IDIOTS:bangin:

21 - 30 of 30 Posts