Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was born in a small town that turned into a big city. If I don't get the heck outa town sometimes and see sights like this I think I'll just loose it. Gods creation beats man made stuff every time.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
534 Posts
Gorgeous....I grew up in the Pacific Northwest....thank you for making me homesick ............:mecry:

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Nice ! I'd like to do some backroadin' in your neck of the woods one of these days. :)

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
cool pic I will always be a small town boy!

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
These shots look like Ranier and Baker! Man, I wish I could move today...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They are Mt. St. Helens, looking at the South side and Mt. Hood looking at the Northwest side. The two shots are only about three miles apart. I live in a beautiful part of the country.:)

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
They are Mt. St. Helens, looking at the South side and Mt. Hood looking at the Northwest side. The two shots are only about three miles apart. I live in a beautiful part of the country.:)
When I lived in Portland, I had a great view of Mt. Hood. I miss that area!

·
Premium Member
2007 FJ Cruiser TRD SE, and a 2019 4Runner TRD Premium
483 Posts
Yes, we do. Nice pic's for sure....

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
We would love to move to the Pacific Northwest! Anyone want to buy a house in rural MO?????

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
534 Posts
We would love to move to the Pacific Northwest! Anyone want to buy a house in rural MO?????

cheers,

dale
I grew up there. Make sure you are comfortable with drizzle hanging over your head 355 days of the year before you sell that house.

It is BEAUTIFUL there.....but the weather isn't for everyone.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Very nice. FJ is great for exploring. Now if only gas is a little cheaper!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Stunning pictures.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
I was living in that area when Mt. St. Helens took its present form. I have some photos before she blew her top, some shots puffing smoke and I still have a bag of Mt. St. Helens ash.

For a while, I had a job that allowed me to drive all over Washington State. I would bet I have been on almost every rural road in Washington State. I love that area!!!!!

Thanks for the memories.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Here's one of the reasons I have an FJ

Geocaching

And the other reason is...

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Love to escape in the FJ.

[/IMG]