Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Laughing Member
2007 FJ Cruiser, 2021 4Runner, 2002 Lexus SC420
9,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the 4X2 forum is growing like crazy, Kim (neworleansparrothead) will be helping out here (even more so than she already has) as your new moderator. (She'll also be doing double-duty working the Newbie Town forum as well.)

So, please give Kim a warn round of applause (and a big hug) for her much appreciated efforts.

:cheers::cheers:

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
Thanks Steve!!! I think they are all still sleeping!!!!!! I should be too!

Kim

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Congrats Kim, great job and impressive for someone relatively new to the forum. Hope all is well with your flooding issues as well. Sounds like you were a little on the edge yesterday!:)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Congratulations Kim!!!!!! Steve and the mods. made a great choice.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Congratulations Kim (neworleansparrothead)!!!

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
Thanks folks!! We are drying out down here for the moment. We have had off and on light rain this afternoon. NOTHING like we had yesterday. I did get to finish my blackout on CG and I took some pics before it started raining again! I will post them up in the morning. Right now I am just spending some quality time with Tom, (my hubby/soulmate). I spent so much time on the truck this weekend that I want to spend some time with him.

PS Look tomorrow morning for my pics because the CG looks AWESOME! Tom even said so!!!! He is SO picky so I know it is a good comment.
Kim

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
:clap::clap::clap::blueblob::blueblob::clap::clap::clap:

I was just looking at your post count last week, I have been here for 2 years and you six-eight months or so and you way have surpassed my number!!!:lol:
You give out a lot more useful info/stuff than myself(i leave that to Wrigman!:lol:)! :wave:

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
:clap::clap::clap::blueblob::blueblob::clap::clap::clap:

I was just looking at your post count last week, I have been here for 2 years and you six-eight months or so and you way have surpassed my number!!!:lol:
You give out a lot more useful info/stuff than myself(i leave that to Wrigman!:lol:)! :wave:
Thanks Debbie!!! I just hang out here ALOT!!! I do have you and Wrig's backs though!!

Kim

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Make us proud Kim!

·
Registered
588 Posts
So you finished it huh? Guess I need to get of my arse and do mine...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts